Monday, February 2, 2015

I suggest that it was an American catelyn nau an (not sure about the exact spelling) as an addition


Salut! Damn, I have to mention again that the people here are so cool! Plus here are among friends, so many girls do not do it, spread his "special" nau an handshake used by all everywhere here. In Estonia it is different! So, since my class to be in June literature exam, then they started to just deal with it. And the French analysis is too difficult for foreigners, so I'm coming months literature, one German and Belgians chilly hour (they had to grind to handle bumps on my French). But even now evolving at a relatively thriving, thank god that my class does not speak English much. : D canteen progress, Lona, I've gone green o in the canteen now this week (the line was too long); 5, by the way, you can always go ing group in two others stopped stick: D, but it'll also be a variant of climbing in vetsuaknast nau an ever: D Otherwise, I'm pretty much gone now his free time in the city for hours having coffee with someone (read the tea drinking, because the coffee nau an is not consumed), and I got to talk to the waiters and the nati poemüüjatega. But it is the exception that I'll be in Croatia or in Croatia, but not in Estonia. I go now mägironimas indoor hall, and it was thought that I was from Australia. : D By the way climbing is one very cool thing, nau an it puts strain on the fingers and hands, nau an so much. And if you fall, you fly on the wall, of course, is cool: D Especially when the rope that is being stretched like a steel, gets in their way. : D Last time I went in the dance of a man who had just come džomolungmast climbing. The big black beard in front, nau an he climbed the most difficult tracks like spider man (tsah tsah tsah and upstairs, and these pathways were all inclined 40% about: D) Otherwise, I went to having coffee in one of the Americans, who works Lycee's 25 something no clue why he Tulle'i came to work) Otherwise, it is from Michinganist and went to New York University to study literature. He talked about his adventures, and I came right Usa 10 new reasons nau an to why coming into the US to go: D Plus Susanne, I hope next week going nowhere, nau an and a rock concert today to listen to the jazz bar (Alice parents adore jazz every night, it sounds at home cooking time) history lessons began again after the teacher's questioning of Estonia, they thought at first that Estonia was the war with Germany in 1919! Good one! The shop leidin deeds to what they eat. Otherwise, they will buy their bread is always boulangeries. Not in the supermarket, like us in. Aam, and in the evening sounds of the streets Tulle'i continuous soft music;) nau an Plus here in America is like laundries with washing up and put their own look and talk to the person next story. I met with one of the school, who is from Britain and the British accent is still very cool to hear. Pardon me: D Yesterday I let the French nau an have Bulgakov's nau an "Master and Margarita" to read, absolutely everyone is a Russian accent or not, I can not understand a single word: D So vägaaa bay has always nau an been! Bonsoir! Note: Due to complaints, this time bigger font: D
I suggest that it was an American catelyn nau an (not sure about the exact spelling) as an addition to the school pmtslt nau an is another Spaniard and a German who came to the French language teachers to improve and just travel. Delete Reply
2012 (47) March (21) February (18) January (8) "The Boxettes" Nb: a mess because of bl ... phazing foster the people Salut! You know, I got to know until Friday that I o ... aventures Heips Salut! Yesterday when I went to Cecile "party". This pi ... woo France 2011 (1) December (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment