Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Childhood taste remains long time ... I remember with nostalgia produced at his mother

Mother's potato crescents - Cooking | Neringa bad
Childhood taste remains long time ... I remember with nostalgia produced at his mother's nest, a fried potato balls, cinamonines cakes, Christmas Eve is cooked ears with mushrooms or potato handsets, which was prepared with chicken or mushroom stuffing ...
topping 250 ml. canned, sba baldai frozen or salted mushrooms 1 large onion 1 c. teaspoon dried thyme a little oil or butter a piece žiupselio salt Freshly ground black pepper cup breadcrumbs sba baldai oil for cooking
Flatten the potatoes in a bowl, divide into four parts, one part to remove and refill its place the flour, place the removed part of the potatoes, place the egg yolks, sba baldai add the salt and form a dough. If buvlės was ugly and floury dough sticks to hands, add a little more flour.
Pan on oil or butter for a few minutes to fry the chopped onion, then add the chopped mushrooms and cook about 6-10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and dried thyme.
Take your hand potato pulp, from its shape the cake, like gamintumėt dumplings, add the mushroom stuffing, užlipdykite edges and oblong shape the zeppelin. Roll them in the breadcrumbs and format the handset.
2012-04-18 at 13:21
Well, I do not know, I do not know ... I should be a detailed sba baldai explanation as to how the dough Nesigauna done ... and you're done! It sticks to the hands, making it the handset starts to break up. Something is wrong and everything. And if you did, it is very thick. And to put together such beautiful ... Here niako art and more! Neringa ovation!
by Vilma
What I discovered only Neringa sba baldai bad, I am glad that there are imaginative sba baldai and hardworking people. What wonderful recipes and photos have beauty. I would very much žurnaliukus download online, but do not know, maybe someone could explain how to do it. Thank you very much
Dita, thanks! and zurnaliuka (s) connected to the downloads FB, probably because you are not registered to a stamp on Issuu http://issuu.com/oczurnalas/docs/specialus2012#download download publication (envelope with an arrow), you log on to FB and Video Downloads
Yesterday I saw this recipe saliva tyso to this dinner, when I tried to make. I also very much dough lipo (flour somehow did not help), sba baldai but with šlapiom hands have done amazing meatballs. Appearance - great taste - a wonderful recipe and your photos, Neringa - awesome !!!!! Thank you
It's fun to be tested sba baldai and I am very happy that you liked the recipe sba baldai for his mother! of potato ... again to make sure that Lenkijoj potatoes, which I buy (several types) is krakmolingesnes sba baldai ... but good to overcome sba baldai handsets, wet hands always rescued
Healthy, Neringa, I am a huge fan of you, constantly checking the news on your blog, and when I saw this recipe, even jumped out of luck. A long time ago I dreamed of potato handsets to make at home, but nowhere neužmatydavau prescription, and blind testing did not dare, and now the recipe before my eyes! Flying test)
Amazing Handset I was making yesterday according to your recipe, only with champignons and no handsets, and pancakes but was very tasty, sba baldai even praised Šaunuolė dear! and dough stickiness and coping with wet hands
Neringute, thank you for the excellent receptukus.Kai no longer knows what to produce, always in your page about me gelbsti.Uzsiminei mother anthill, he l.patiko me also, but I do not have recepto.Gal times she have? Thank you.
Hello, very fond of potato dishes, while others say that it is pig feed ... Well ... still very fond of potatoes, I'm sba baldai glad she found this recipe, I tried and I discovered that as ugly and the infidels in the kitchen .. Yummy Photos seimininkaujant very excite the appetite sba baldai .. And still want to try and find other recipes. My menu is not the only pie, burgers, korbonadai, pilaf, sausages and grilled or boiled potatoes. I can !! I really wanted to share my joy!
Thank you, Neringa. These wonderful croissants. At first I looked at critically mushroom stuffing, but they surpassed the expectations of the dish. How tasty turned out I am glad that quickly produced a little dish and ingredients. Perfect sba baldai for dinner I recommend immediately make.
Oh and I tried yesterday, I took pains very, climbed dough, flour and moistened hands did not help, it turned out much work as elongated pancakes Mommy advised to do next time instead of semolina flour
Misc Events (40) Cooking (988) muffin pancakes (39) Potato Dishes (23) Canape's (21) Vegetable Dishes (58) Desserts (124) Bread bakery products (17) Frutti di mare (27) Drinks (24) Christmas Eve and Christmas (76) Pasta dishes (44) Meat dishes sba baldai (101) Sauces (35) Cakes, Pies (205) Muffins - Mufinai (45) Biscuits (46) Salads (63) Soups (41) Cakes (29) Snacks (166) Children's birthday and not only ... (98) Vakavimas sba baldai - conserved

No comments:

Post a Comment