Friday, February 27, 2015

I klausimeli. and you just baked them in ovens usually tin, or directly with baking paper. Today I


I have to admit I am surprised that very month of January without brake bakers challenge the result. I knew I had made a good macarons at home rather complicated, but that worked out very well, both in appearance and taste concerned. All products are strictly in accordance with the recipe, only a reddish color to extract using a non-edible ink, and strawberry icing Dan sukker simple place. Fillings, white chocolate filling recipe, only with dark chocolate, because I do not really white at heart ...;) And voila! Homemade "pasta" easily accessible even outside France. revefrance :) Recipe Bakers without brake page.
Come you yourself ._o I giving a frosted. they are perfect. :) By the way, you, as the owner of successful pasta, I have a question: what kind of consistency has to be the most weight before the formation of cookies? For me a prescription were insufficient :) 2009-02-07 13:30
Thank you very much everyone for the compliments on my pasta! :) Rusvaplauke, I got enough dough fluid - even I was afraid that is too thin, but it was to be, because placing knoll on the tin išplokštėti he must not stay tops. During the hour before drying the left at all so they become pancakes, thinking that the flop will get. But they have an oven, išgražėjo formed such a "skirt" that everyone has macaroons. Top turned out crisp and the inside revefrance is tacky. Very teak dark chocolate filling, revefrance because it nugesino a little sweetness. :) 2009-02-08 revefrance 12:18
I klausimeli. and you just baked them in ovens usually tin, or directly with baking paper. Today I tried the recipe, but probably was too liquid and completely browning to paper :( but I'll try anything to get out before :) 2009-02-18 22:38
I baked on paper. They clung to me, too, but then tore nicely. I guess that depends on the successful peeling baking paper. When I used the Polish brown, affordable - much to his cleaved. revefrance Now I bought a large roll of some white, expensive, it's revefrance much better at his goods from scratch. ;) And the dough and must be skystoka, otherwise not level tops and pasta milky Hunchbacked or uneven. Almonds must also be very finely ground, the surface is smooth. :) Some more tricks do not have all the products according to the recipe, even without scales, measuring cups, spoons and "eye." revefrance : D 2009-02-19 08:42
Hello, I see that turned out awesome macaroons'ai. Only vat I have a question: I understand that you are really experienced in the kitchen, but I'm still green vat (still studying at school) and I want to bake for Christmas macaroons'u. It's whether I succeed? Because I am KEPU muffins, pies, cookies, and this year I want something new. It is very difficult or would receive such great macaroons'us if I would do everything according to the recipe? 2012-12-15 12:09
All photos and texts are mine, so do not copy, nedauginkite or distributing them without my written permission. When you place your recipes to blogs or forums, be sure to insert revefrance the hyperlink.
Blog Archive January (1) June (1) February (2) January (1) December (3) October (1) September (1) July (1) June (3) May (3) April (2) March (4) February (2) January (3) December (3) November (6) October (2) September (3) August (2) April (3) March (1) February (4) November (2) September (1) August ( 6) July (1) June (5) May (1) April (5) March (5) February (2) January (5) December (4) November (7) October (4) September (1) August (10) July (11) June (10) May (22) April (3) March (13) February (21) January (5) December (4) November (7) October (5) September (2)
Legumes (6) pudding (2) Holidays (2) Austria (2) Pancakes (7) Denmark revefrance (1) Vegetables (25) Desserts (9) Bread (9) farce (5) Greece (3) quick meals (41) Mushrooms (10) India (6) Information (7) Italy (8) Japan (1) Beef (8) Turkey (8) Christmas (10) Coffee (1) Cookies (5) Muffins (8) Bakers without brake ... ( 13) Eggs (4) China (1) Cocktails (1) Korea (1) Ham (4) Pasta (7) Morocco (3) Mexico (1) savory pastries (3) Apples (2) Pizza (1) France (6 ) Breakfast (15) Cakes (28) Cakes (2) Nuts (5) ricotta (1) Billets (1) Rice (3) salad (28) Biscuits (8) Slovenia (1) Puff pastry (3) Soups (6) sveikuoliška (52) Cheese (20) Thai (2) Cakes (4) Turkey (3) jam (1) Uzbekistan (1) Snacks (27) Fruits and berries (28) Cottage cheese (20) vegetarian (46) Hungary (3) Chicken (13) Germany (2) Interesting (17) Miscellaneous bakery products (2) Chocolate (10) Sweden (1) Holidays (1) Fish (11)
Culinary projects
Aguonėlė Beata kitchen Bread and games Forelli recipes Yoga diet bakery No.5 My old recipes Monkey Dinner Recipe Neringa bad tree sun sunny kitchen kitchen kitchen Seasonal Seven virtieniai Sonatine recipes Spicecoat's Blog Surfing the world cuisine ... The wind gusts Užrašėliai Villa Alps with Kitchen Indian spice Vygantas site Playing kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment