Sunday, February 8, 2015

Compartments house all wood, but this is a terrible situation, even the floor is that before the sc


Compartments house all wood, but this is a terrible situation, even the floor is that before the school art of cooking board in short, we have a terrazzo look hastily hastened to say that we went home again after taking a look again look at the house number is not enough room (my family has five people) or is the house is too small, again is the rent so my mom could not accept my mother's favorite, or before that room (because the rent is really quite cheap, and big enough) My mom would not mind it a long way but we are very concerned that ah ... especially its wooden compartments have not separated the ceiling, above even use plastic plates nailed to discuss, so I told my mom to see if they can find decoration who valued the plastic plate connected wood an estimated art of cooking incredible place, one should at least 20,000 yuan, not included painting the house that my mother immediately Taurus personality in the brain to calculate, just like I said just myself to paint it! (landlord do not mind that we have to transform the house) because my mom loves this room locations. rent, rooms also have four (just I can own one! YA) Therefore I persuaded my sister. sister to paint it yourself long period of time whenever art of cooking you go to paint the house, every place every three paint layers back pain every day (this is according to the rain) later found the wooden wall above the plastic plate can be removed removed After there is a kind of basket empty Chinese wind carved panels, art of cooking but also can be removed for this is not any better! Then I'm going to lay on the floor in my room, and I bought at auction art of cooking this graining plastic floor though art of cooking Plastic floor but the texture is not bad, as well as surface pressure lines, is also very simple to use as long as the blade surface can then draw several times and then break glue evenly art of cooking wipe the floor clean good. Put like floor mount before moving I have thought to put this cupboard painted art of cooking white, it is such a baffling original color is my light wood color stickers affixed cloth before going to paint, I also removed the paint after a good patch I feel pretty good, although it is easy to wear dirty cement art of cooking paint .... the cabinet on as my tailor table cloth cabinet + when you want something to put the car to open the cupboard below, you can go into the foot (I really am grams difficulty ) drawer certainly put some sewing supplies. material which is my original art of cooking chair, but then moved to this, because it is not tile floor, so the slide does not move (originally Legs have posted good slippery patch) so again I think I had installation of wheel chair before the idea of thought have tried to directly art of cooking mounted on the chair legs, but after Legs is oblique, so this time I'm going to fail ... please boss cut a piece of lumber bonded Sizes wood, cement paint on paint to begin with a chair after stapled together, and then loaded on wheels tough wheelchair is complete, the next chair can also be accommodated at something miles! Although the wall has been painted, but that window I can not replace it ... because my room light during the day to completely without lights, I feel very happy, but to see that the fog cut glass I can not be happy to be how to retain the sun can cover the windows, I try to think so I use black organza, (not Organza Oh, pearl luster yarn expensive gas a) plus overhand torn strips of cloth on the car as a striped gray cloth strips hanging curtain rod through the ring, it can be a little carved windows of fog cover I installed art of cooking the curtain rod bracket to install PS double curtain rod is really tiring, use electric drill the wall, I feel really drudgery of life, I could not even find their own sins horse hot swap new cloth, because before too light little cloth is easy to leave scorch art of cooking marks ironing cocoa color is the color of my love, plus a fine beige lace, is take this room now! paint at home is the color I chose, walls is lily white, is looks yellowish white, feel very warm, the door is unified with the light blue of you will be wondering why I only have room floors? No way, I have no budget can shop all, I Mom felt flooring waste of money (because it is rented house) so I just laid my room my mom: you do not see out of the room I do not care ah terrazzo floor, just like in my room there because I was in the room creation Well ~ Then my mom said:! You Whatcha a person art of cooking living in the palace, I heard almost laughable, which is what this palace ah of course have to take into ceilings, art of cooking original lamp is This typified the lamp, the hanging switch, I have probably only seen it in my grandmother home ... so I look for the auction of a lamp, because it is so inexpensive art of cooking plastic Originally I thought it lights installed difficult, but after I did not expect quite simple actually mounted bookcase is still maintained at a desk next to the doorway looking into is so tailor cabinet with L-shaped desk chair easy to move to the right is a huge closet drawers hand Zuoren really art of cooking good helper ah this I recently bought the IKEA grilled white chest of drawers with wheels, placed under the desk just right, storage capacity is also good for another day in the middle of that area but also to make a good I've been looking for my cupboard each categorized, super good finishing, particularly its packaging is very small, with the locomotive art of cooking will be able to carry (I was a motorcycle race ah ~) nothing special bed, bedside table that I used to tailor the machine to put the table, floor lamp originally wanted white but white has been out of print , and had to choose silver, another day I can be a shade higher art of cooking than the average bed find many, so there are a lot of storage space below I put a whole row of drawers, drawer also put a stack full. half-open paper, because I do not like roll up, good storage space under the bed is really na ~ bedside with windows, but ... I did not have time to do the curtains hanging curtain rods are empty, and so ready to give you Kanba ! wooden box next to the key box, but I was brought before the storage closet to do my necklace sets, I also bought a pad IKEA chairs, whatcha use? Because the upper wardrobe stood my bag . bag height to pad a chair before art of cooking there are other places art of cooking to take my things are stacked up, there are really easy chair pad. Heap beside the wardrobe is some long strips. Roll of things, because there are wardrobe block, so from the doorway looking into is that I can not see the end of every day necessities, "sound", which is the only change soon, function sex. appearance. color is very consistent with my request is that every morning I open my eyes open broadcast, you can use the remote control to open the bed, although only take two steps can be opened, but still relatively convenient remote control and a home ah also open sound, art of cooking it also has a sleep function, often before I fell asleep driving sound, it will be a waste of electricity to read what my mother has a sleep function can sleep in the gentle sound of music - the headset is in the middle of the night when I created good friends, because if you want to listen to brisk at midnight. Heavy beats songs, headset absolutely art of cooking indispensable, especially my home is wood compartment is even talk of it there will be awakened by someone art of cooking with a headphone extension cord, walking is also very convenient, color is light blue door, I really like what you usually listen to music or radio? I always listen to the radio to listen to 107.7 and 91.7 (I live in Taipei) these two sets to late at night, sometimes radio stations will broadcast some of the more gentle or When too far western songs (basically I am more like Chinese. Japanese. Korean song) I will listen to CD will listen to some heavy or relatively brisk tempo song, let me in the creation of no less likely to want to sleep I often listen to the radio will broadcast DJ with conversation or laughter, my mother would ask me talking to, I'm just listening to the radio and found it strange that she felt I though my room less than four square meters in size, but now I am a man of room I am very satisfied, and it was surrounded by four weeks of my favorite things, very happy!
| Report | Posted by tracy at 2009 年 4 月 13 日 21:03
hello, Hsiao Shan: I was super rice child you really want to mend I recently told my little sister's room (it is crowded it) your great ei wood floor, feeling very high ...!! . Oh, yes, you would like to ask the desk is not ikea? Because I have one, but want to buy a small chest of drawers, so you are ikea of that group? If yes, I have to go to see Kanla! too many things, there must be something you can incorporate Oh thank you for the job waiting for you back me Oh Huang Xiaoshan:!!! Yeah !! I also ikea table, so to put so just, really good drawer with ah ~
Wow ~ Xiaoshan how transformed into decorating master ah, really strong kind of plastic flooring it !! Our family have Oh! And also well maintained after the wooden wall of plastic plates removed not to empty it? Will the winter wind coming down off to another point of thinking:??! I am fine, it should be very airy want to have that kind of put a cloth cupboard yo .. I can only say: I tell your good or bad for the room /// ^ ^? Huang Xiaoshan: Winter is coming will not have the wind coming down, but not too warm, put the cloth cabinet, was previously one of the home-made furniture made of wood because it is heavy, it has been reluctant to lose, just bring transformation. I can only say: I certainly do not tell your change Hello ~
That really is not the original cover of the old walls, like ghosts have run out. Xiaoshan whitewashed does not look after the original horror, much worse. Yes, the curtain art of cooking rod on your bedside art of cooking window is IKEA's it? White long thin that paragraph, I see other people have used to find for a while have not found where to sell. In addition, the necklace above is the guinea pigs clock cabinet package it? Structure of the chair is also very good, and I want to help make up a fat, classes can be pushed with one hand-made. Huang Xiaoshan:! It was just super cheap curtain rod Oh, I can say that the model is in the curtain area with you (I looked at the catalog hit) IRJA curtain rod set $ 99 yuan steel covered with powder coating length 140cm. White 701.171.72 (model) that the clock is back eight hundred years ago to do it, is to use wooden airplane, the clock package aborted the .....
! 黄小珊 amazing yo ~ good warm room layout is really great Huang Xiaoshan:! Thank you - there is little sunlight is the most gratifying Xiaoshan cute to see your text feel very relaxed too! I want you to maintain a Santa Claus about it ^ _ ^ Whenever I see in magazines like to see u smile will make your hands warm heart like oh !! haha Huang Xiaoshan: Mavis's really happy ~ Thank you Wish I could have been praised bring you such a warm feeling ~
Xiaoshan room renovation so I can not imagine gain a lot and totally original house look good like this is the best use of feeling, art of cooking not what should be feeling ready to buy something new after the transformation is the most valuable and Shu transformation with cement fast and convenient, although easy to dirty but it will not be easy to update as well as wait for oil Shu Shu dry taste, I also love to use cement Shu Alternatively, you can ask how to transform ironing board Xiaoshan is it ?? want to own a commercial transformation has other ironing art of cooking board ah ~ Huang Xiaoshan: http: //blog.roodo.com/shangarret/archives/5520337.html Xiaoshan In this article there is a more detailed explanation of the text as long as yo ~ Cover with a cloth layer, and after nail fixed, trim the excess fabric around the shelter with ribbon nail marks to Oh!
Hsiao Shan Ni Hao ~ Will u are using a sewing machine singer Huang Xiaoshan what model it:? I took a book and tailor instruction to ensure that throughout the machine, did not write the model yeah .... Singer brand of English words only very conspicuous. .... just because it is old tailor machine 10 years ago of the ~
Xiaoshan Hello teacher, would like to ask you first paint lockers when there are bald? Or direct painting? This method is applicable in all the lockers it? Because I really want to paint our family cupboard ah Thank you ^^ XD Huang Xiaoshan: I do not wear Yeah, because I did that the cabinet, which was originally made before the furniture, not their staple wood, should not have rough, so I did not wear it. There are lockers are not doing this, I do not know all applicable ... yeah, I was taking out the psychological Huo to painting, but cement paint, lockers Ah go on, unless art of cooking u are the requirements to be a very fine workers. The best test is to see if the paint on the back of an inconspicuous place to say Wow .. amazing u should go when interior designer ~~ Huang Xiaoshan:!! that interior designers have to cry now my blanket even far worse side! After reading this are less tempted to dip reply can create your own room is really nice is that u in our family art of cooking home that old grandmother fluorescent nice to see u bought myself really want to buy a light cream to change a light wood floor is really a lot of people seem to be comfortable and feet are less likely to put a cold cloth on the other is painted white paint lockers after the transfiguration seems like 妳真's amazing :) Hope I can also have their own little space around my house is filled with debris and materials have my family have protested XD Huang Xiaoshan: have their own little space is really important, useful sense of belonging!
First thing to say in response to privacy like this format .. ~ good light and elegant but after perusing this really new light on u! Almost art of cooking all from u ~ skilled clever mind? Incredible .. PS: I also wrote last year to move a relevant storage; but I am more miserable .. just to battle a ...? Look at the pictures ^^ ~ http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/rosesita5013/article?mid=199 Huang Xiaoshan: There are very annoying little bugs, not to mention the gecko ah ... if there is room in my, uh ~ I can not imagine after your old house really skilled - brand new - still more than a warm ~ really opened my eyes - original hand made so much power ... would like to ask what is your headphones ? brand - model where you can buy Ah, I also recently found circumaural headphones - your good vintage ~ so cute ... Huang Xiaoshan:? art of cooking my headphones (finally someone asked !! haha) is panasonic The model is the RP-HTX7, major labels lines can go to buy, it seems there are a lot of colors, they are very good color PS. I think there will be a major internet stores sell it ~
Hard u :) but sometimes also to the right to relax ^^ oh so you do not feel tired refueling refueling Oh ^^ I will try the ~ Thank you :) Huang Xiaoshan: ^ ____ ^
U admire it !! recently decided to move, so it wanted to transform my house

No comments:

Post a Comment