Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Like when he hated the school yard I hated the teachers

What can I chick hungry? chief keef i dont know dem The heart of his mother | Pretzels
HOME fish meat rice recipes vegetable chief keef i dont know dem soups sweet baked cookies cakes Salads Seafood Pasta Restaurants writers bagel boilers Khalifa chief keef i dont know dem Naama Peled Berry Yogev PorMeleg all share Foramelg About Foramelg shades Himes Danish Solomon Ginsberg Yechiel Limor Gurfinkel etc. Tirosh Nadav Peretz Sabina Waldman Adi Bar Roy Abramowitz all Roy warrants bagel who you are, Roy Abramowitz and where you fall on us? Tamar Peleg pretzel Club Calendar flying fork about
"Do not look at it like a big, fat, the inside of his chick who can not fly. What he heavy and that's why I'm worried ..." That's mom told me that his teacher. This was my first year at school, basically the two of us. We both also experienced "Hello first grade" and "hazing" at the same time. That's how it is when you're heavy and weird and can not fly, birds will spend the rest of your eyes and rest until your heart be originally, it makes them happy.
Who was then six and a half and already weighs seventy-six chief keef i dont know dem pounds. His bag and books and a pencil box full of goodness, sweet and two sandwiches, each half a loaf of bread and all the goods inside the mother knew that to do. And she knew. One sandwich board with fried tuna patties made fresh scent stimulating classroom and one sandwich dessert with chocolate and marshmallows, "the chief keef i dont know dem chick wake up and be a bit of a happy heart because sugar" explained the mother of that division. The hand that held the Coke bottle, a liter and a half "hot in this here and have to drink a lot," said hen worried.
"He fell asleep, Ms. Assouline. After he eats his sandwich, with Bamba and Coke, he must rest. Then he lies on the mat crying in the corner reading and asking I lock the door, unaware that he was asleep at the break ..." I told her. "You see Ms. Assouline, I can not leave that alone crying, probably not crying unlocked., And actually came to me to stay with him quietly crying, maybe even lie down even on the mattresses, read a book, listen to music, some military bands, songs Rachel stars out But the principal. she wants me to drink tea in the staff room as a whole.
You see Ms. Assouline? I should chief keef i dont know dem not be changed. I'm new at school, and everyone also ask questions like that do not know where I landed chief keef i dont know dem and why here. I'm an odd bird. And go explain to them, Ms. Assouline ... "So I told Mrs. Assouline as if she was my mother, and if it's really interesting to think that the teachers' chief keef i dont know dem room, I slipped on my mind that classroom learning by Hebrew songs and not use textbooks.
"But what will I do with him. He is hungry. Know what hunger is, you can not do anything when you have a hungry, it hides your life. Way it is, who was born hungry. Well as his father was, until he died, poor. Way left. forty-five, was a truck driver dead at the wheel, so did his father. everyone dies because of hunger that Hmnhos of the family. die and leave them hungry children ... "
Ms. Assouline started crying and I was wondering if it's time to play water than poor widow with child hunger, or I did not finish the month and Teachers Pay clucks and says it "It's right here in town, everything is rotten roots, get each one to be a teacher, as long agreeing to come to this hole. " The chick bad boys stripped her bathroom and threw his clothes in the toilet, me no one is stripping. It is always dark. I looked into the eyes of Mrs. Assouline and I realized she was more miserable, because she has a hungry chick and her heart was torn with anxiety and I can always fly and be curious elsewhere.
"Actually, it's beautiful. Decorated. Drawings are beautiful, why not?" Ms. Assouline raised her bright eyes tearful and looked around, chief keef i dont know dem the walls of the classroom. "I've never seen mattresses cried. Lol" she laughed, "What is this hotel?" And I sent her an apologetic smile. "It was my dream. I like to read lying down, so I thought that if I brought pillows and mattresses will be more children a fun read., I do not like to call the meeting, it spoils my enjoyment and I want them to enjoy reading ..." So I explained to Mrs. Assouline motives pedagogical de la My plantation.
"Honey. Dear heart. Your eyes. Do not let him sleep break, this is not a hotel. To run and jump like all children, have a hunger sandwich of the second intermission. Nor to worry about the account, all our champions. chief keef i dont know dem Way it stalls, geniuses accounts for, all in an oral "Ms. Assouline and knocked twice on the index finger against chief keef i dont know dem her temple. "And I had a small towel in the bag, wipe the sweat from his hand like a pencil to hold it well in hand and write properly" She demonstrated practicality.
"And chief keef i dont know dem really thank you, my soul. Know you when sick about you all the time talking about how the teacher Naama most beautiful school and argues with his sister ..." Ms. Assouline gave me two kisses on the cheek, as if just celebrated chief keef i dont know dem its financing or civet daughter and left me with mattresses pillows and cried.
Like when he hated the school yard I hated the teachers' room. I never had to do there, there were always talking about the mayor, the children, the husband or the diet. City was not my kids and husband and I had not done the diet, the weight is no longer a diet. On the first day at school I realized the moment the door closes I hit autonomy. Textbooks bored me and I wanted to teach what I loved. Hebrew songs, HN Bialik, Shalom Aleichem and Zionism. Strange bird, even dangerous, in my opinion the teachers. Another bird, a little strange to me parents acquired taste. Bird song, I believe students and fragile bird, irreparable me wrong men filled my life.
Which I spent reading the integrity breaks mattresses. He was the first who managed to read without punctuation and the most beautiful child read aloud, refers to any comma, exclamation point. "You are my violinist Dan" I complimented him

No comments:

Post a Comment