Thursday, April 2, 2015

The day was very very nice and warm, but if the clock had been turned out of sight of the sun a lot


Greetings to you! : D As is once again time for a little, then I try to put as many pictures that you know what has happened in the meantime. Something very special happened in the meantime though, but something nonetheless. : D Tomorrow (15:11) go to Styria, grandparents village for two days, sp want to know the information from previous culinary arts days that start with a clean slate, after a small strap to the mountains. : D But I start from where I left off last time. : D 03:11:13 Beautiful Sunday morning .... Fried Egg, fried potatoes and a salad spinatipastaga
English teacher brought us waffles with maple syrup Toast sesame-ingverisupp krõbeleivakestega letšoga kookoshelbemuffinid mashed potatoes, made by the mother. : D 11.6.2013 (almost) dumplings, salad dressing, and after the meal went bike ride, this time with a slightly different direction than usual. And it paid off once again, I found a beautiful view of the place ..: D
If the bike ride I came from, I got a bit to be at home if I had to go to a professional for a walk. I've been waiting for this for so long, usually in not very able to go out of your classmates, but here everything is close at hand, even though most of my class brothers and sisters do not live Hornis. However, the invitation came from my 6x.klassivennalt. We walked to the place where you have not yet reached. I saw the military advantage of a site, I do not even know how to call it, but at least in this place, where they can train themselves and with the garden around everywhere. : D We tried to stick it in a familiar dog. I was there called so sorry first because he is hyperactive, and secondly, he can not run freely, culinary arts but must live in the room. :( Walking was nice, not so long time with someone outside, and had just spoken.: D 11/07/2013 culinary arts On Thursday, we had two chemistry .. :( Although the first chemotherapy was very nice, even as we were with the class B and class in our country, was either French or Latin. We played cards, we had four different groups. The game was called "Shalom." It was nice.: D
The second was also a nice chemistry. Meli and Honey did the experiment. Here are all so real, when in chemistry culinary arts tests we did, it was just somehow not cool, but the Local tests have been something else, and it is mega mega cool. : D
After I was feeling a little Lisa Ines and the mare helpful in preparing for the day tomorrow. I helped set the time in the school kitchen and utensils, etc. to search. Anyways the time, because the chorus of a gig tomorrow (okay, it's more of the band), it was a dress rehearsal after school.
Since I was alone after school because their parents were at work and school culinary arts Irene, culinary arts seeega made me eat themselves. Scrambled eggs with salt and pepper :) After the meal was a little more time, and then the clock 5 for yoga. When it was over, I came back home, but I was once again alone. Others are planning to wait to be done with together with Irene American chocolate cake. They arrived about 15 minutes later, culinary arts and they had gone shopping. :)
rediseprintsess: D Because tomorrow is a school open day, when everyone had to prepare culinary arts either võileivamääret (Aufstrich), muffins or cake (Kuchen) Irene made it first, me last. :)
He did not come just as I would have hoped, but even this thing: D at least he was good, with plenty of dark chocolate. :) 08.11.2013 Tag der Tür OFFENE = Open Day. In the morning we went with the clock together with Irene 7ks school to help put food and drink and everything else ready. There are cake and eat it, seeing it was like paradise. : D
An exchange culinary arts student from Chile, you do not know just how well he plays the piano. Wonderful. :) In the evening at 6 o'clock at the time I went to the club house to make it tomorrow presence Fire Gala rehearsal. I was hoping that I can watch 8ks it out because it would have to go Nici's party, but because it lasted longer, it never got there, the second time. :)
ready for a fashion show. : D In the past I had a white costume, but now I got my new one. Why was mega mega beautiful blue jacket, which I would be very great pleasure to have, but unfortunately it's not possible. culinary arts :( 09/11/2013 Kürbiscremesuppe Waffel und mit Marmelade Sauerrahm teindudki After the meal did not do anything special. I went to watch a half 7ks club building to prepare for a performance there.: D
The presence of mega mega fun. Everything went super well, and the main thing was that it was a lot of fun. : D And since I love dancing, then even a small presence makes my meeele approved. : D I got home around 10. After that, I just did not do anything special. 09/11/2013 meemuffinid culinary arts mandlitükkidega Vienna success. In the morning we had a home near siuke the mist ... ... and then it just disappeared ühelk moment. :)
The day was very very nice and warm, but if the clock had been turned out of sight of the sun a lot and went wild in cold weather, and appeared in the icy wind. As the father had to make a decent fotoshuuting, then we waited, and we spent time together culinary arts with Irene just lebotades. : D green tea, after a long period of waiting and sitting in the cold
11.10.2013 Since we did not have school, then we got to sleep in a little longer. While still relatively early, we had to go up. Mondays goes m

No comments:

Post a Comment