Sunday, April 26, 2015

So .. yes I get problems when I


So .. yes I get problems when I'm doing a special Sunday Blogeintraege another day ^^ I'm terribly baking class singapore sorry now been 3 weeks is nothing new appeared in my blog! For it is now laang; D The week after the Super Bowl (7.2.) Was not very exciting, school every day, Psycho, English, French and US History. The 12th was free, where no one has been able to believe it has GESCHNEEIT. The first snow in 10 years, which has broken down here in Charleston Area are all freaking out !! The streets were blocked, no one here accustomed to drive in the snow, so I could not even to a friend into the house watching a DVD .. Saturday I went for it with MJ and Fer in the cinema. Paid again for a movie and 2 viewed: D This time Valentine's Day, which is simply a movie with too many stars, but no real good action has (too many cooks spoil the broth; D). Dear John was the second film. Based on the book by Nicolas Sparks, one fine Fim cry ^^ A woman next to us has really aergstens sobbed haha xD Besides playing Dear John in Charleston, whatever auesserst course was great, the premiere was even in town: D A little Cola here in the cinema is a pint. Madness. I've eaten 2 packs Cookie Dough Bites. Cookie dough balls with chocolate covered over. O God, I'll miss cookie dough at home !! Power addicted that stuff. ^^ Then bought at Target baking class singapore Starbucks coffee baking class singapore bottle (jaa Starbucks also available here in the supermarket bottled) and a Valentine's Day card for my host family that I have given to them on Sunday. They were very happy, and I have a Plueschgiraffe and get chocolate: D (the chocolate was destroyed after 10 minutes .. muhaha). Monday, the 15th was President's Day, back school free! In the morning baking class singapore I was with Laua the doctor, they can have a child, and then we were eating in the "California Dreaming", located on the Ashley River. My television a week is as follows: Monday: Two and a Half Men, after Big Bang Theory Monday: Lost Friday: Family Guy, Simpsons Saturday: Survivor Wednesday: baking class singapore mostly a DVD or an "On Demand" Film Friday: something Monday: Desperate Housewives But commercial breaks are worse than ours on RTL and Pro7 in America. Every 5 minutes, commercials, except on the pay TV canals, which we of course we got the first Progress Reports ^^ Last week, my grades are very good; D Last Friday I was with Brittany, Amber, Amber's friend Ryan, Renee and Heather go .. .. At first we were in a park and on such a carousel thing that you push .. haha ogott it was so funny we can not stop making ham laugh xD but Amber's friend has become baking class singapore full Thaha bad .. then were We at Wal Mart (Quote: baking class singapore What do we do now -Mmh .. we should be troubled teens in Wal Mart Light YEAH !!?) where we whipped cream and ham bought "Lunchables" because I had never had, and they allegedly almost killed me .. Waas you do not know that ?? We buy it !! That is: www.x-entertainment.com/updates/pics/am/am21/2.jpg Sunday baking class singapore I was then with my host grandfather on the boat on the river. He showed me the river of Charleston, which was really very great: D I took pictures, they'll soon on facebook hiring! Was allowed to drive home the boat even I; D. Elbert said I have it well done ^^ This week was quite normal to get up school .. 6 clock, hurry up so I do not miss my bus .. after the usual xD students, particularly try to make you this month, get "Gator Pride" baking class singapore ( Alligators are our Masskottchen). Guess who is in US History Gator Pride for Citizenship (I think Mrs. Ducker do not know that I am xD Exchange Student). So instead baking class singapore I get a free Cherry Cola !! Great price xD I miss you: D marie <3
Schaaatz !! woe unto you need again so long for a blog entry! baking class singapore : D oh that sounds so everything zeimlich great, baking class singapore but I always ask how you manage it all at once ?? you need to learn anything? for you it was certainly very funny that everyone was so excited xD pls do not neglect baking class singapore your blog that way. miss you sooo <33 * ps congratulations to your great price: D Reply Delete
2010 (11) December (1) December (1) March (1) January (3) So, there's this page, Formspring, where you can e ... So .. yes I get problems when I people at an a ... Sorry, no entry for over 2 weeks .. from ... November (5) 2009 (2) June (1) July (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment