Monday, April 6, 2015

I called best friends together and brought them to such a snug and cozy on such Köleri big beard se


Choose a blog baby gossip blog slander & lifestyle blog food blog isablogi marimell us baby development of an informative blog marimell big beard PHOTO strongly recommend :) where you take the money? Wishlist informative posts contacts
Anniversary of the Republic always preceded by another important day - it's my birthday! Unnoticed in the meantime, I got a year older. 32, would be the last! But for years now, I have not celebrated this very large. Although this year I held a birthday away from home, it remained modest :)
I called best friends together and brought them to such a snug and cozy on such Köleri big beard second When I started to look for some of the coolest atmosphere where children are allowed and where we would have a very midst of other people, you are my friend recommended it to the city center and Kadriorg operating at the café-restaurant. And honestly, given that it was for me a totally new place, and I did not know what to expect - 12 points out of 10, this place is super - Cheques go by!
I was on the board of their choice for the cold table, a couple of hot appetizers, but they also have a very large menu and KREPPEL galette, which certainly is also really delicious, because my board was not any thing that would be a wonderfully delicious. I will definitely go back. Moose meat Boff was tasting. Instead, the salmon ceviche was suussulav. I've long since become something so good.
Selection of fish - salmon ceviche jazzy way of the tongue, hot smoked vikerfilee, blue mussels, tiger prawns with aioli (this obviously homemade dressing way of the tongue!) And mildly marinated herring in sour cream and onion
Posted in lifestyle blog, food blog Tagged oven salmon, aioli, orange, herring, cheese platter, chicken, chicken, goat cheese, coffee shop, Köleri 2, walnuts, kreperii, shrimp, laimitort, salmon cheviche, honey glazed goat cheese, duck breast with beetroot, elk Boff, proscuitto, restaurant, big beard roastbeeg, blue mussels, birthday
Congratulations!
All you have pictures you can taste the EYE and succeeded, it was really great! My favorite was the salmon as chevice! In addition, a spicy salad of roast beef and goat cheese. Laimitort was the right consistency, moderately acidic and velvety suussulav.
Köleri2 cozy and the atmosphere is my favorite for a long time, but thanks to Marileenu birthday party was able to get acquainted with the details of their kitchen. Tell tavakülastusteks as well as minor and major events and celebrations!
Three months already big beard filled with fresh stories - a check that I offered help visitors big beard find the best bloggers! The third video blog | Ask answer questions anniversary boeuf-tartar and onion experiment: A lot of money was spent in March? Another vlog | Ask answer questions Meeting with blog readers or got a new girl friends! PHOTOS: How I again attended fotoväljakutses My philosophy of life in pictures Baby Stories: How much should one half of a two-month old to eat? back to the beginning of April 2015 March 2015 February big beard 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 Newsletters
old folks predicts: a boy or girl pregnancy and smoking pregnancy and hambavalgendus all the money: Decree parental pharmacy packages openly giving birth man from the aspect of, or openly giving birth paperwork after giving birth if the milk has not been frankly a stomach vaccination turvahällijutud stroller stories which mattress to choose? I keep an eye out for Britt Daki Katrin Lipsuke Mallukas Statistics Today Visit: 11 377 Week Visit: 258601 Total Visit: 2086339


No comments:

Post a Comment