Saturday, April 4, 2015

Small vimkad your sewing work is fun and gives the dress a unique anulikkuse. And nööbikeed, vat th


If we consider chifa kuo wha the fact that I'm not a seamstress, I'm pretty much lives mainly sewed. Curiously, for each of the ten years developing a new motivation. I look forward to what the next ten years õmblen reason. I remember clearly thinking these changes. The first ten years (it was when I was a teenager deeply) I sew because I just was not fashionable clothes. Somehow came to our home all the clothing chifa kuo wha usually associated chifa kuo wha with school uniforms around. My mother sewed for me, even from a better school material form, is still something of a no-pleasers, for example, I had a nice corduroy pükskostüüm ... But it all seemed a little far cry from 13 years of age. So I pusisingi all sorts of things to do all sorts of things around. The next ten years, I sew because that money to buy clothes, chifa kuo wha and especially did not have, nor anything in the shop, after all, did not really exist. Unfortunately, the fabric shops were pretty empty, so was free to buy children's nightgown to make finer underwear and thick tights to get pusale soonikulisi chifa kuo wha wrists. In particular, the Gulf was to sew the children, it was like a childhood doll clothes sewing Extension. The following ten years, on the one hand sewed everything by themselves probably just a habit hand, and the need to experiment with a variety of cuts needed for schoolwork. The last ten years I've mainly sewed because our shop is not exactly much to choose from, if you happen to be larger than the size of the number 40. Some of the more extensive or even unbearable Caramel Moda'd counters and others still are, but they are usually somehow very Aunt clothes chifa kuo wha (oh well , in fact, now that I am almost aunt, supposed to be good). Sometimes, of course, I still go to the shoppamas, but then I'll buy after a number of tries is usually still end ... I recommend. And the clothes themselves õmblen. Let it be whatever the motivation, in fact, I just love to sew. Or rather, I like the whole process, especially such as fabric mode. Fabric Selection Now, I like so much that the fabric is not the cabinet door shut behind the stand, so much has been selected together with your õmblete :) But why? I'll put up here in the last four dresses curving body. Buttons and other kodinad chifa kuo wha after the goods. If no particular waist dress, be it another kiiks, even on the inside. And of course I love the buttons chifa kuo wha :).
I can not answer the question why I õmblen, because I do not sew ... unfortunately. As a teenager, I sew, the mother of all shapes and fabrics were improved with modern nabritüdrukud also received a light blue flannel wearing tracksuits. But I was not satisfied with the quality, and therefore older, he is no longer mainly sewed. I would like to know how, but do not come out as well as they'd like :) So I'm stuck kudmisse. But I still had to write, because these dresses are just .... incredible! Of course, this is just the first in black dress with a particularly nice. And these same details that maybe everyone does not look in these dresses are the ones that make them truly enchanting. And this is also what is usually the mall buying a garment you will not be able to. Due to these parts come with me to another often-circle-store clothes that I can not afford, or passport chifa kuo wha - but no way you leave without having to buy woolen skirt with a wonderful light green lining the small mummuga! Delete Reply
Kuduinimese dress! : D This one matches would also ... Especially because even if you happen to be smaller than the size of the number 36, do not tend to shop for anything you choose chifa kuo wha to be. Children's section, perhaps. But if there is no back pictures and sequinned blouse and pants with rivets rooster ... Delete Reply
Gorgeous dresses! Especially of like watching it from afar speckled pattern projectile helkelv dress. And the blue-lined dress with outright chifa kuo wha calls for swinging pirouette to voodrivärv still looks nice :) lightning. Years ago, I sew a lot still frantically, now the second child is a little thing to a standstill - the silence and peace process is probably too low. Knitting can easily take off the couch and there are fewer things to put together (or bottom to save the child's toy). But tailoring activities is sweet, I rush down when the kids or if there is something urgent need. Fabric Stock is also a great way to really get dusty or machine can not leave :)). Delete chifa kuo wha Reply
All are nonna beautiful dresses, each with its own 'kiiks' at :) I õmblen chifa kuo wha first, because the weight may vary (see you in the M & S last season's dress!), And secondly, chifa kuo wha the shops are, after all, is now in full but such as I want, not. Delete Reply
Small vimkad your sewing work is fun and gives the dress a unique anulikkuse. And nööbikeed, vat they are like raisins saias. Näppisin sometime this second Anu neck. Very cool and thanks for teaching. Dark White Delete Reply
Very funny dresses, especially beautiful is the second from the bottom in black and white, accented letters, to be honest with you FBS seeing this image click here to read the immediate hand of itself. Interestingly, of course, that my reasons for sewing all the same reasons, and the feedback has been very enjoyable sewing it into the tip. Delete Reply
I had to bear all of them riburada! But if one may dip relvaähvadusel you choose, you might be the exception

No comments:

Post a Comment