Friday, August 8, 2014

This is a first for me, there has never eaten at home but it


I decided to dedicate a blog to my culinary experiments. I love cooking especially baking. So here, I'll try to show you recipes, which can be very simple to the most experienced. The idea is not to make super complicated dishes (often left out), but rather to share my quick tips that can make all the difference! Bon Appetite rent a chef ...
Turkish Cuisine (48) oriental delights (43) Indo Pakistani Cuisine (36) A tea time (31) Moroccan Cuisine (31) and cheesscakes Pies (28) Cupcakes (26) Ice cream and fresh desserts (26) Desserts (23 ) Cakes sweet - savory (21) Biscuits (17) Asian (13) Cakes without cooking rent a chef (13) Juices and Smoothies (13) Cakes for parties (11)
Archives January 2014 (4) February (2) March (6) April (4) May (6) June (4) July (8) August (2) January 2013 (8) February (10) Mars (9) April (11 ) May (7) June (4) July (3) August (5) October (8) November (10) December (8) 2012 January (3) February (3) March (4) April (8) May (13) June (1) July (9) August (21) September rent a chef (3) October (4) November (10) December (12) 2011 January (6) February (12) March (12) April (12) Mai (4) July (10) August (25) September (23) October rent a chef (15) November (5) December (4) 2010 May (1) July (11) August (15) September (20) October (20) November (11) December ( 10)
Börek cigarettes Sigara boregi
This is a first for me, there has never eaten at home but it's rent a chef not good enpêche me to be curious and try. For these zlabias I took exactly the same recipe as akhawates Delices is a great blog I'd recommend it. I did not have iron donuts but I managed with a bottle rent a chef in I drilled the cap.
Originally this recipe, a patissier Middle rent a chef East who missed his bread dough, because she was too liquid. He then exclaimed, "Zella Bia" which means: "I failed."
The zlabia or zelabia is a specialty fried traditional oriental cuisine. Intermediate between rent a chef a cake and a candy, it is prepared especially in Iran, Tunisia rent a chef and Algeria during the month of Ramadan and is also known in Iran, Pakistan and India as the Jilebi and the Middle East as the Mshabak. It may be several origins ..
Depending on the recipe, it contains sugar, flour, honey, cardamom, etc. It is sometimes colored red. Its shape is generally helical. Surface immersed in sugar or honey is slightly crisp.
In Algeria, there is a specific variant in the town of Boufarik, long form, sticks, and slightly thick, yellow-brown color. It is found throughout the year with a spectacular peak consumption during the month of Ramadan.
Doser dyes to give a bright orange!
Dip your donut iron in preparation for zlabia then dip quickly in hot oil. Allow a few moments, the donut stands alone decorative base.
You can use a small tin completely open from above and in which a hole is made in the bottom or a freezer bag with a hole cut you. Otherwise, use a bottle of ketchup recovered.
When the oil is hot, take the bottle above the fryer, release the finger and hand movement to so that the dough flowing into the oil takes the form of a zlabia, For my part I formed rosettes but you can pretty much do snails, flowers or 8 in all directions forming a circle.
natt 26/08/2010
Salamu Alaykoume Then the shot pierced the bottle Mach'Allah you is a sacred resourceful congratulations and more I see that you did well it's pretty and I'm very good congratulations my beautiful takabale syameke boussa Allah wa salam
the zlabia normally is bvraie chebakia because when we read mchebek to another is the mharka is often done for ramadanet bouchiar with us is the plutpot batbout matlou3h or some call it fgens bouchiar kisses
emmm, Zlabya home, myaaam, probably too good! saha ftourak darling :)
Houria really superb and with you I learn every day some new things, I love your pictures and your comments on the history of what you're doing. Congratulations and thank you for sharing this Big kisses my beautiful
Hello, going to my friend sourour rent a chef I pass by your house! top notch !! thank you for sharing !! I worry a great cuckoo *
Salam 3alayki oukhty, machaAllah your achievement is stunning, I love !!! But I have no credit I had an iron lol you got you manage as a leader without a

No comments:

Post a Comment