Saturday, March 8, 2014

There are two festivals each year which I abhor, but even those deeper hatred of my being, the New


Tips, "mouths", ideals, cusquices, tastes, beliefs, moods, ideas, wants, desires, beliefs, delusions, fantasies, fictions central market austin and chimeras, dreams, memories, musings, plans, whims ... in short, everything that goes through my head on all topical issues, ecology, fashion, travel, decor, gourmet cuisine, and everything about everything and everyone, and more!
There are two festivals each year which I abhor, but even those deeper hatred of my being, the New Year and Carnival. But like all excuses are good to take a leap in the kitchen and make a candy that everyone likes, central market austin or nearly all, check ... This type of candy is not quite my favorite, but the family looks like, could no So stop making them. Good carnival! :)
* 100 g sugar
* Put the flour in a container together with salt and sugar. * From 3 eggs, start mixing gradually adding the melted butter, then rum or orange blossom water. * When the flour has been absorbed, place the contents of the container on the plan previously floured work and knead to a smooth dough. Leave for one hour. * Smooth out the dough until it has a few millimeters thick and cut the dough into squares of species, central market austin which are made a slit in the center, which gives these cookies, your feature bugnes Lyon. * Placing these shapes in a bath of frying oil. We know that the point is because these rise to the oil surface and acquire central market austin a golden color. * Puts them on paper towels, sprinkle central market austin with sugar and cinnamon or other ingredients to suit every taste, like honey, chocolate central market austin spread, etc., and serve.
did not know ... apparently there is a strong tradition of carnival dedicated to French pastries. first crepes central market austin and now bugnes central market austin (what the blogosphere teach me!). around here is just the same gorgeous carnival vedras towers and white castle to parade queen ... I'm also not a fan of filhoses, New Year's Eve or Mardi Gras, so I'm with you. and lucas has been good? eats and sleeps as it should central market austin be? kisses Delete Reply
Not forgotten Halloween? :) I dispense all for me, but there were times when masking loved me and be with friends. All excuses are good to hang out and cook! Seems coscurões, as we call it here, and love it! A kiss. Delete Reply
You do not ruin my life I'm on a diet: P You're the girl that is indicated to give me a low calorie tips to calm the monster that lives inside me and asks me chocolates, gum and crackers often ... You By there in your portfolio central market austin revenue indicated any wonder? ;) Estenaoeumbloguedemoda.wordpress.com Delete Reply
Older Post Home
Doyle So what I have to say here? I'm a woman, and as such have an opinion about everything, then I enter the world of blogs.É my secret world ... use the images from this blog without permission and without quoting the source is prohibited. Il est interdit d'utiliser les images de ce blog or sans sans autorisation citer la source. It's forbidden to use this blog's pictures without authorization or without quoting the source. central market austin View my complete profile
2014 (6) March (1) en cuisine Chef # 50 - Bugnes carnival February (2) January (3) 2013 (109) December (5) November (5) October (4) September (5) August (2) July (3) June (8) May (13) April (16) March (12) February (13) January (23) 2012 (561) December (22) November (24) October (30) September (27) August (34) July (37) June (40) May (58) April (44) March (42) February (86) January (117) 2011 (32) December (32)


No comments:

Post a Comment