Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lu and Gui, you can make a post about risotto? I LOVE, I try to do, but turns a grub, the ingredien

How to make boiled, scrambled and poached eggs - Chef and Chata 'Chata of Galoshes! | Lu Ferreira
Dry brush-maintaining beautiful skin with exfoliation of the famous Bikini! Look of Lu: black dress and scarpin ounce 24/02/2014 How do boiled, walnut hill college scrambled and poached eggs - Chef and Chata In: The Chef and Chata, recipe, Video
The video of this week's Chef and Chata is a little different. We do not have a recipe, but the tips we hit for Bill when making boiled, scrambled or poached eggs. I love eggs for breakfast as well as dinner, and to not get sick'll varying the form of preparation ... Do not know how to make poached eggs and is one of my favorites, and the tricks of the Bill is so easy, just look:
For hard-boiled eggs, the trick is to watch the cooking time. 3 minutes to eggs with runny yolks (AMO), 6 for baked egg with the yolk pasty medium (hahah, watch the video) and 9 for the fully hard gem. More than that causes the yolk to stay with that greenish tint, know how?
Have time to make the poached eggs struction is to put the vinegar in the cooking water, this will help in clotting egg. Another tip is to use a whisk or spoon to make a swirl in boiling water (be careful), this will help keep the egg in the right format.
In a bowl break the eggs and beat well with a fork, adding milk, salt and pepper. In a frying pan place the butter to melt and heat. Add eggs, mixing to always get scrambled! If using cheese, throw a bit before making the point. Write the point as you want softer walnut hill college as generally seen in hotels, or if you prefer drier. Is it legal to make bacon in the microwave to make it more sequinho. You put the slices in the middle of 4 sheets of paper towel and microwave leads until they cooked and sequinhas. The time will vary according to the power of your microwave, then do the test every minute until you feel you are in point. In my microwave is usually 3 minutes. Serve the bacon with poached egg. Serves 1-2 portions.
Who want to receive news program firsthand simply register walnut hill college at Youtube channel! Ah! And if you make the recipe, post a photo on Instagram and do not forget to schedule with the tag # ochefeachata for us to see!
Recipe vanilla cake with caramel topping - Chef and Chata Soup Recipe for Roasted Tomatoes - Chef and tout the launch of "The Chef and Chata" recipe cookie stuffed chocolate Nutella - Chef and Chef Chata and Chata - How we met
Wow, you are really congratulations. I stay up if in doubt get more tips or admiring the editing, which is perfect. XD And were useful and different tips (I've never seen so in the book), I'm like a little clock shaped egg that changes color to put together with the egg, and it shows the "status" that the egg is, only NEVER goes right kkkkk Much easier to use the 3-6-9 rule of thumb. walnut hill college Bjo!
Of course we knew! Hahaha, so I presented to you guys! I have two, hehehe! And editing harms me, I super cook! Only near the Gui is bone, kkk, I look like a child in the kitchen, kkk! Bjs!
by Luciana
I liked the tips! Always make poached eggs but do completely different! Do it right into tomato sauce: put the sauce in the pan and break the eggs into the sauce. As the sauce is more Grossinho, the egg does not spread! Then put a little salt on top and let it cook! Is pretty walnut hill college tasty! walnut hill college
I'ma huge fan of your videos Lu, but wanted to leave constructive criticism this time. I've noticed in several of the videos that you say 'be disgusted' to have such food in his hands. walnut hill college So, understand that it is not super pleasant stay with dirty hands raw egg kkk but I think it gives a wrong impression walnut hill college qdo you say 'disgust' in the middle of a video of food, you know? Like a super sick person who does not cook ever, and we readers know that u is not so! I hope you do not get upset with the comment!
Laura, u have super reason! Hj earlier I was annoyed by the comments that were talking Calls with 'disgust' photo with runny yolk, you know? But I end up doing the same thing. I will police myself, am not so boring thus kkkk! Bjs!
A tip for the modern, in tune and who wants to keep pace, but without losing the pose. Nothing headlight access, bra strap showing, sloppy bar, clothes that show more than they should, surprises stains that end with good humor, That Girl products help solve your problems with style and charm.
By gpoulain
Lu and Gui, you can make a post about risotto? I LOVE, I try to do, but turns a grub, the ingredients add up that bunch of rice and the grains are soft and puffy, ie all wrong! Gentee walnut hill college rescue! kkkk I love your blog and this part cooking ta a hit! : D
And here I stop seeing revenue as f

No comments:

Post a Comment