Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lu, I always read your blog but never comment on! Seriously, day nau an that they were sensational

Cookie recipe stuffed chocolate Nutella - Chef and Chata 'Chata of Galoshes! | Lu Ferreira
I tested: Good to Go Topcoat day nau an - Essie Fast Fashion: MOB for C & A Look of Lu: practical! 02/05/2014 Recipe Cookie Nutella filled chocolate - Chef and Chata In: The Chef and Chata, recipe, Video
Hard to think of a more appetizing recipe for our first episode of The Chef and Chata, right? Huhuhu! I ordered pro Gui put Nutella in a recipe program, since I amooooo, and right away you'll learn me to make an easy and delicious cookie MUCH! Click to learn how to make biscuit filled chocolate day nau an Nutella:
-65 G (5 tablespoons) unsalted butter -50 g (5 tbsp) brown sugar -70 g (1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon) all-purpose flour -2 teaspoons (tsp) cornstarch -1 tablespoon () cocoa powder -1 yolk-Nutella (we use less of a big pot in the day!)
Preheat oven to 180 º C. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well with your hands until a soft dough and lisinha. Wrap in plastic film or bag and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Make balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. day nau an Lightly press the balls with the help of a tablespoon (I invented fashion day nau an using my stamp cookies, so we made Bolona!). Bake for about 7-10 minutes. Allow to cool. Fill using nutella, sticking two biscuits at a time. Makes about 10 sandwich cookies (in the case of the video biscoitão are 4!).
Guys, it's very easy to do! And quickly, in like an hour the cookies are ready, day nau an do not need any cooking apparatus, in short, has no excuse not to do! Who does not have a stamp at home is just below the tip of the Bill to the balls after the dough is chilled and go pressing with a spoon, so the cookie is redondinho (smaller and therefore less cloying than the mega cookies that We did, heheh!). I thought Cookie was a mega hard thing to be done, that thing looks. And now thought to vary the filling ... Imagine if it were stuffed Brigadier? Or ganache? The only problem is that I do not know make ganache, but I'm sure Bill teaches me every day, hahah! Who want to receive news program firsthand simply register at Youtube channel! Ah! And if you make the recipe, post a photo on Instagram and do not forget to schedule with the tag # ochefeachata for us to see!
Brigadier Kit Kat - Chef and Chata How do boiled, scrambled and poached eggs - and Chata Chef Recipe Vanilla cake with caramel day nau an topping - Chef and Chata Soup Recipe for Roasted Tomatoes - Chef and Chata Launching "Chef and Chata"
Loved the video. It seems sooo simple to make. 'm Cooking rs zero. Bjao
Luiza, the few times I made sweets gluten free I used rice flour. Here at BH I usually find her at Central Market. Usually it replaces and regular wheat flour. But I can not give you the assurance that will give just right because I do not have much custom or habit of doing, okay? If you do tell me how it was then?
Fabiana was on my honeymoon! In a shop in Rome that I wanted to die to buy, full of cute things! day nau an But I've seen on ebay, look: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suck-UK-Cookie-Stamp-Mould-Cutter-Stamper-Silicone-Eat-Me-Love-You-Home-Made-/171166794329?pt=UK_Home_Baking_Accessories&var=&hash=item27da560259
by Joan
What wickedness! urgently need to do! I am in crisis madness that cookie! Congratulations on the new project.
Laura
Lu, I always read your blog but never comment on! Seriously, day nau an that they were sensational videos, teasers, day nau an editing, perfect. Picture perfect image of Leo! Congratulations, you're amazing together day nau an whole team, congratulations. I can already see these videos turning those videozinhos commercial pay TV, you know? Bjs
Loved the video, you are super funny (that song while you lick the spoon of nutella was more), the editing was great, the ilustras the start as well, and the recipe? Amazing. What want these days I'll see if I <3
Hi Lu. Accompany you for many years, this is the first time I comment. Enjoyed the video. Living outside Brazil, but as far as possible, try to watch what happens there, I am proud when I see things well. Among them, this super well produced video, edited ... This project has already certo.Bjos for you.
by Helena Branquinho
Thais, as about one third of everything goes in the recipe is butter, with salt use will cover enough sugar, you can get to taste salt, you know? In this case jeopardize the revenue. Would not recommend this replacement does not.
Lu! I'm not commenting much, but follow you for years. I love the way u do your job, Screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment