Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hmmm ... I was salivating! I

Recipe vanilla cake with caramel topping - Chef and Chata 'Chata of Galoshes! | Lu Ferreira
I tested: Good to Go Topcoat - Essie Fast Fashion: Winter has arrived! Look of Lu: practical! 17/02/2014 cfa login Revenues vanilla cake with caramel topping - Chef and Chata In: The Chef and Chata, recipe, Video
Bill knows my taste, and so clear that at least one of the recipes of the program had to have my favorite flavor: vanilla! He loves this recipe, says it's a simple and delicious cake - and gluttony by the end of the video, you will realize that I entirely agree:
Cake -200 g (1 and 1/3 cup) sugar -200 g (1 cup) plain flour -40 g (5 tbsp) cornstarch -1 tbsp (tablespoons) of baking -110 g powder (1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon) unsalted butter cfa login at room temperature -2 teaspoons (tsp) vanilla extract cfa login or 1 fava -3 eggs -200 ml (3/4 cup) milk
Grease and flour a cake pan (we used a 27 cm with hole in the middle). Set the oven to preheat to 180 º C. Sift the flour, cornstarch and baking powder into a bowl. Book. Whisk the butter and sugar for a light cream. Add the vanilla and then the eggs, one at a time, beating constantly - can make in the mixer, but if you do not do by hand. Add the milk little by little also, alternating with the flour mixture, until everything is smooth. cfa login It's an even denser mass. Put in pan and bring to bake for about 30 minutes. Make the frosting: Mix the cream with the flour and bring to heat, without boiling. Cook over low heat, in another saucepan, brown sugar. Leave caramelar, careful not to burn! So it melt and take color, pour the cream mixed with flour. Stir well to dissolve everything and form the caramel. Remove from heat, add vanilla and let cool slightly before playing on the cake. Pour over cake uninformed.
Guys, it was just the cutest cake ever to come out of my oven! When I was younger loved to make cakes, it was common to have at breakfast at my parents' house, but after I left home I lost the habit ... The Bill says that it is important to do everything 'right medidinho' pro cake is really good, and gave me an earful that day I did not have a scale in the kitchen. I thought it was an expensive and useless paraphernalia, I found it the opposite - thought by some 40 real and saw that measuring ingredients straight even makes a difference.
Who want to receive news program firsthand simply register at Youtube channel! Ah! And if you make the recipe, post a photo on Instagram and do not forget to schedule with the tag # ochefeachata for us to see! Last week who had ventured in our soup:
I found it very cool to see the changes! Ana, the @ hojevouassimoff made the cold version of the recipe, ideal choice for this heat wave, right? Do not forget to put ochefeachata # when you try one of our recipes =)
Brigadier Kit Kat - Chef and Chata How do boiled, scrambled and poached eggs - Chef and Chata Soup Recipe for Roasted Tomatoes cfa login - Chef and tout the launch of "The Chef and Chata" recipe cookie stuffed chocolate cfa login Nutella cfa login - Chef and Chata
Hi Luu! I love when you talk about vanilla, either in video or here because I always have great tips, since TBM is my favorite scent and flavor! And I loved this recipe, it's simple and it seems the gods! hahah I loved and I will try! A kiss! Jé
I always cfa login take a look at your blog and never comment, but this time I could not resist. The cake was a wonderful guy with caramel topping and this then? The idea of The Chef and Chata was great, congratulations :)
Hmmm ... I was salivating! I'm loving the videos and recipes! Congratulations to both! It is a delight to watch! Lu, I love the shape of cake, you know where I can buy? Bjs and thanks
By Nubia Cavalher
This project is FANTASTIC! He and you combine super. He is a cutie! Loved! And you are so authentic that even disgusted face to smear the hand u do! hahahahaha Very good! Not so soon with videos. You encouraged me to cook again. Dear :) Kisses
Very good design, certainly is an advantage for the blog, congratulations for the initiative. Loved this recipe! Lu, just a touch, missed the diameter in the text, was "used cfa login an x cm with hole in the middle." Bjs!
Paula, I have already answered this in another post program and I will repeat here: I will not hold the hair. I am not in commercial kitchen or restaurant, I'm cfa login in my house. Of course I'm careful, and the hair is semi stuck in this episode, but it is by pure coincidence ... If someone stay with nojinho plenty more to me, kkk!
On the day Nigella, Rita Wolf, Dani Noce and other presenting pr

No comments:

Post a Comment