Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Posted by MACblog at 20:27 - Comments [46] - Permalink [#] Tags: cape or no cape, comic strip, comi


Do you remember? I was introduced to me lost in the challenge Serials Défieuses body ..... March :/ .... to know how to sew a jacket or coat! Copy was therefore to make March 27, normally. My schedule has not allowed me to meet the deadline, I think not being cap! But I did! I sewed a coat!
Wool (or something like that ...) Black And THE MT in tissues lining (which gives, it must be admitted, all the attraction to said coat!) Comic Strip bought from Linna Morata when last CSF
To make a nod to the "inside" dublin cookery school on the outside (and not end up either with a coat 100% sober when closed) a small APLIQUE Avengers (we like the comics in the family ^ ^) achieved dublin cookery school by printing on textile transfer paper from Atelier 196 (sorry to say, but moderately satisfied :/) Trace after the net, with non-commercial use.
Other small details, an interior applied with the name of my Loulou BD mode (like this one does not sting you ... U ~ U) Good by cons, so it is not seen in this picture, it makes a little "Where's Waldo?" lol
And then I hear Smi, and others shout nonexistent connections .... I know! U_U 'And I'm wanted! (But enough tissue to overlap so ...) Anyway, next time I'd better! ;)
I'm glad claims that my son, who slowly slips me this morning "jep ourrais take her to school one day?" . .. And when I replied that it was to wear it and not just for the look that I had sewn this coat, and of course (!) He would put it on and today, I saw these beautiful eyes shine! And my heart goes boom!
SPECIAL dublin cookery school EDIT: A special Cas'dédi dublin cookery school all copinautes (they recognize) who have helped me with their advice! This coat is certainly not what it is without using your adorable!
Smi my girlfriend told me (there are already a few days hu hu) she wanted to see the sleeve cuffs. Because dublin cookery school yes, these cuffs, a first for me (as a slew of other stuff), were not immediately understandable by reading the explanations dublin cookery school Ottobre dublin cookery school oo ... And there a group question of Serials and the girls came to my aid and force cogitations was well finished by identifying the trick!
Posted by MACblog at 20:27 - Comments [46] - Permalink [#] Tags: cape or no cape, comic strip, comics, boy, coat, marvel, Ottobre, dublin cookery school serial défieuses, dublin cookery school windy days
Posted by Fairy Line, April 16, 2013 at 16:47 | | Reply
Posted by Rue des Mures, April 16, 2013 at 19:41 | | Reply
Wow then I say super hyper mega cap! Well I say well done job to take your time when you see the great result crazy! I not even watch my son because I'm going to have to move you order!! Expected and it is awesome no matter big time great super big congratulations is terrible! Well, I'm dublin cookery school afraid for the dress you'll tear everything is on!!
this coat is superb! The model is great, but you've done a superb realistic! I admire your courage for the zipper, I'm not sure if my Mac has arrived there and I think I would have given up! No seriously a big bravo!
I love it! and man, I made ua my husband for Christmas last year that looks like, I'll look for the reference. I change dublin cookery school things, besides serving me a boss Ottobre children ... I think it was a Kwik Sew pattern.
han, how you are! I had not even thought about the connections, it does not bother at all then it is not against scratches by lol I want to see the sleeves and cuffs of sleeves detail!! it is over the top coat, BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!
I think you can be awfully proud! And then you saw the men of your little family are awfully admiring your work! Hat! Kisses ...
this great coat, the lining is great for your p'ti man! I'm not ready for a sewing one (because dublin cookery school southern hemisphere) but yours gives great desire to tempt lighter fabric can be ...
Prodigious this coat! labor pro!
Madame loves to sew
Lady, 30 years, 4 children, a recent dublin cookery school passion for sewing and projects dublin cookery school in mind. Between rough book and experience diary and list of grievances report, I share with you a piece of my world. Home Blog Recommend this blog Create a blog with CanalBlog
In girlfriends 1.2 and 3 suns 4 Leprechauns act2 Jewelry dublin cookery school Alice Chouquette Anapoly dublin cookery school creator Wish Carabistouilles Sidelap dublin cookery school & Co Etoile De Fil en fabrics Pips nuclei Eve & Co. Hom'ade The small hut Mavada The small factory workshop Lalouandco Rat-psodie The M Arilys The world Zine The P'tites Wicks Canvas Fila

No comments:

Post a Comment