Thursday, January 9, 2014

Episode 11


Club Mahjong Achiga High School was one of the most powerful. However, after the tournament, the club members are separated. 6 years later, Shizuno Takamono young schoolgirl freshly transferred, decided to revive the club Mahjong.
Episode 11
cyril 2 January 2013 till 17h 13 min - Reply
I highly recommend watching the manga Saki (25 episodes) before this one does not see the watch. Saki manga is complete, this one does not even worth to be seen. It is sloppy I think there is a lot of detail that does not fit with Saki as it happens in parallel with Saki. Spoil: 25 episodes to get to nationnal in Saki Saki in episode 3 of side. It may be as brutal perspective but I think Saki episode of side spoils the manga, it is a mistake to have done that they would have done better now add 12 episodes Saki and finish cfa vancouver nationnal tournament.
it is an alternative story that saki, so normal, but good short, it is to look out on the anime Saki before it there, but not discouraged to look, if not, do you know where to find the episode 13 a 16 vostfr? I can not find the one that I find are vosta and raw
it does exist, and are not really consider as oav, finally, for my part, I would not consider it as such, and in another site or advertisement, he also presented as episode, finally I finished good by looking vosta ^ ^ ps: I forgot to say there as a result of Saki already planned for early 2014 that I understood
Week 6/01


No comments:

Post a Comment