Monday, March 30, 2015

Manti cardigan pattern PDF


This week I have a lot kokanud. First kokkasin Andres birthday. Inspired by a seagull, the birthday of the great menu, I decided this time to also make the menu a little bit differently. cessa First, warm food, which I normally do not do, and then it would be a more exciting and modern. The menu was as follows: Baked Vegetables palsamiäädikakastm es (recipe "Vegetable Book" series cessa 100 dishes), 1.3 kg of fresh potatoes in 5 different colors of sweet pepper 3 garlic cloves unpeeled red onions 10 fresh thyme sauce: 1 dl olive oil 0.5 dl balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons sugar 1.5 tsp salt 0.5 tsp black pepper cessa Vegetables, cut, mix and pour the sauce agents vegetables, stir again. Bake in a 200 C for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. cessa (The book was a bit of technology teisėmis, I used the usual potatoes and oven-half longer than the mature thing). Smoked bacon wrapped broilerifi cessa LEED tomato sauce (recipe for "poultry" book series 100 dishes) 6 200 chicken fillets 3 tablespoons chopped basil mozzarella slices of smoked bacon 12 1.5 dl sun-dried tomato sauce (Heinz) 3 dl whipping cream 1 tsp salt 0.5 tsp black pepper chicken fillets lõgata pocket, fill it with mozzarella and basil, rub the fillets with salt and pepper, turn the fillets in bacon and put on the form. Stir in tomato sauce, whipped cream, salt, pepper. Pour the mixture onto the form of rolls. Bake in a 200 C for 30-40 min. Napoleon's cake ("Cake Paper T" series 100 dishes) This cake was Krista our cake contest, and since it me tremendously tasted it, I have decided for the great job now own it) dough: 250 g butter 200 g sour cream 5 dl flour 1 teaspoon salt Cream: 1 liter milk 3 dl sugar 4 tablespoons flour 4 eggs 250 g butter 2 teaspoons vanilla cognac 1-2 teaspoons of the dough for kõika I mixed in a food processor until the matter was tainapall. It had to be kept in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Then came to 10 !!! to the north. Each key ring with cut before baking (cake form), and bake until the edges to keep the most recent, it will crumb cake after. Kõgie is better to roll as soon as baking paper on top. Each bottom bake 225 C for 5 min. This work will be ... pretty boring in a heated cream, cessa milk and sugar keemiseni.Kausis beat the eggs and flour evenly. Milk pour in egg mixture and mix evenly. Pour the mixture back into the pot and heat it thickens. (I did it in a water bath to the north is a desert. Definitely not be brought to the boil!). Cool completely. Season with vanilla and cognac. In another bowl, whisk or is at room temperature. Add the cream slowly and constantly cessa whipping or include (I put myself at the same time and it was a mistake - the consistency of suffering). Cold cream to lubricate between the ends. The last to leave cream, then baked tainaääred shake over it. Tort is really wonderful, except that the fear of stodgy, so that even I was eating a healthy chunk at a time quite a challenge. Of note, moreover, that my personal sünniäev not a birthday without a Napoleonic tordita what my mother (and sister) have always done. This, however, is quite different from Napoleon and the recipe comes from the mother's grandmother, who did this to my mother every birthday. It was also a birthday gift for a parent to the mother and the mother did not offer to guests. Pani pantry and ate for a week. After the war, of course, after all, was sweet in distress. Did I take too will soon be over for this recipe, but it is currently doing in my mother's birthday :) Sing was another fresh salad with all sorts of different lettuce leaves, fruit and Cheese platter. The guests were all pleasantly surprised and even praised Andres' father, who did not approve of anything else in particular. Mom said that it would be like restorainis gone. I mean, I still managed to kokkamisele great satisfaction :)) birthday of my kokkamisisu not yet abated. I am here in the meantime all sorts of new things, experimenting, a pretty good dessert that yesterday I did is this: Warm the oven cheese with blackberry cessa jam and mascarpone cream (recipe "Cheese Book" series 100 dishes), 300 g of cooked cheese (Ahja or Valio) 100 g mascarponet 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar 0.5 tsp vanilla half the grated lime zest and juice of 2 dl of blackberry jam cheese cut into four-lined baking sheet and bake at 200 C for 15 min. The cream, mix the lime zest and juice, vanilla sugar and caster sugar and mascarpone. Serve with cheese and blackberry jam mascarponekreemi. PS. As you can see all 100 recipes for a series of books, cessa and I just can not handle any more praise these books, they are so good! PPS. Pictures are we Nazi kehvakesed because the appliance is right for maintenance.
I've eaten quite as cold cheese and blackberry jam wearing. It is then that the dessert cessa for me, what I eat, when I have something to be a good appetite. I've bought Kavastu the dairy, baked with cheese. But frankly's not been a long time already, drove appetite cessa again :))) 13:47
Manti cardigan pattern PDF
1. Mai (2) Give the thing a new life (7) Estonia (3) Movies (6) hat (1) Good Things (34) Good Things Off Races (9) in English (1) Christmas cessa (4) Home (30) Home Cosmetics (1) Cooking (22) knitting (1) K

No comments:

Post a Comment