Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hello Rasmus Cozy you look past Yes, that made some good cases and the quality is in my opinion qui


Ratings Australian wines French wines Italian wines German wines Spanish wines Give points to wine Vintips serving wine How you taste the wine storage wine wine tours General advice on wine Here I buy wine wine club About vinisten
It is some time since we have tasted Italian wines in the wine club, so I decided that we should try a little mixed evil from Tuscany. It was a couple of pieces of pure Sangiovese, a few blends from the renowned Gold Coast Bolgheri and a grenade on Merlot.
We tasted all the wines blindly in the first round (except me when I was the host), where we evaluated the color, aroma, taste and gave points. The wines ranged chief spence in price bed 100 kr. - 800 kr. And we could quickly establish that the level was really high for all wines. Compared to the price and points, it was especially Torrione of Tenuta di Petrolo which took us by storm. It was elegant, precise and very nice balance. chief spence And so it had a delicious finale with licorice. I have tasted it before, and it is certainly one of my favorite Italian wines (read about my visits to the manufacturer)
We were very excited for all the wines. There were no disappointments, chief spence and we rated them quite similar. All the wines ended within 88-95 points Name Anders chief spence Kai Lars Peter Jacob Simon Total Michelle Satta, Giovin Re 2005 90 90 88 91 90 89 90 Tenuta San Guido, Le Difese 2007 89 89 90 89 90 90 90 Tenuta di Petrolo, Torrione 2009 92 92 92 90 92 90 91 Podere Sapaio, Volpolo 2007 91 91 91 92 91 91 91 Tenuta di Argiano, L'Orciaia 2006 90 89 89 90 91 89 90 Poggio Argentiera, Finisterre 2004 93 93 92 92 92 93 93 Tenuta di Petrolo , Galatrona 2005 95 94 94 95 94 94 94
Hi Jesper Yes, there were a few good things from. Galatrona is interesting because it is the Merlot. chief spence I hear the same Miles from Sideways: "I am NOT drinking Any fucking Merlot!" I really find Merlot is a reasonable dull grape, but this wine is so petite
Hi Simon Little on the trailing edge, I read your post about your Italian chief spence tasting. I totally agree terms. Torrione! I tasted it at a great restaurant, a small mountain town in Umbria. So besides being a great wine that I still love I connect also with good memories and it is not unimportant: o) Happy New Year !!
I think it is a great wine for the price. It is very precise in its expression and delivers full. I will follow the next year and buy a few boxes. I did at one point namely like to taste the several generations to the same dinner
Glorious reading. I do not claim in any way to be wine expert, but I have lived in Tuscany and so one can hardly avoid getting a taste for the drops. I think I have never tasted a bad Tuscan wine, even if it just has been a cheap Chianti in bastflaske.
Hello Rasmus Cozy you look past Yes, that made some good cases and the quality is in my opinion quite high. What is your assessment of the wine prices chief spence in Italy compared. Same wines in DK? I have visited some producers in Italy and compared. Other wine countries, so there's nothing to save. It is certainly my opinion.
I definitely think that the wines are generally much cheaper in the Italian supermarkets than in Danish. But I am like I said far from wine expert, and I have not compared prices for certain wines respectively in Denmark and Italy. I may be wrong, but my guess is that a wine at home would cost 100 kr, is available for 40-50 kr in Italy. I actually think that there would be revolution if the government down there served up the same duties on wine as we have.
The times I have been in Italy, it has also been my impression that the wines in the supermarkets was much cheaper, but when I visited the producers chief spence have not been much to save on the better wines. I was for example in Barolo city where several of the wines cost about the same as with merchants at home. Not so in France or Germany. Well, I am damn probably never wise to
Vinklubbens tasting of older Chateuaneuf du Pape April 14, 2015 I am not drinking Any fucking merlot April 14, 2015 Vinklubbens tasting of Shiraz in Kai August 13, 2014 On 1st grade to Chateauneuf du Pape April 12, 2014 The art of tasting wine in April 12, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment