Monday, May 25, 2015

Finally, my friend romantic and elegant I chose this type of necklace: with a heart in the middle i


Imagine a beautiful palette of colors to pick any color and your fancy. Here, today's post is a bit 'like this .... give room for creativity, which is something magical. Accessories are the passion of many / s ... and also one of mine. With the right accessories, in fact, they can finish the set, turn them, rivoluzionarle and characterize them. Also I love the creativity in all its forms, to see this fashion is not just a means to be more cute, feel good, but also an "outburst" of his personality, a fun game, something that speaks to us. Adding up these concepts together, coming right to the point.
Today I want to wear proudly in my small space "creative". I always loved to create and since childhood I produced my Barbie clothes with what I found around ... the exclusive clothes! Then I tried it with other things, and to my sister, for a period of fun, we dedicated to the production of jewelry.
For some time it is strongly rimpossessata me my "passion to create" even if I have to do it in a few clippings, when I get the chance. So I ventured into a "line" of necklaces Bob, as they are very much in vogue now, that "embellish" suffered any outfit. beard man I used the micro beads (meticulous work!) Of wire and a satin ribbon to close them and make them more special and chic. I'm excited because the first I made it for me, but I was requested ... and I could make a gift "exclusive" as unique to some friends, who love fashion and like me have received beard man them with great affection and enthusiasm! Never say never in life .... I could also avviarne production .... Why not? PS. Always remember .... "Create sets us free"
This necklace is below the first one I made for myself: Gold is on a black background, it gives light, but still sophisticated I used to "the Outfit comouflage" which I presented ... but I like it in many ways, Also on the total black (as I did for the photo even more below)
I present the second series, to a friend of mine: for her a starfish central purple / fuchsia, with round studs and central circles around the colors that I think are good .... the autumn and enveloping, they also remind her character thoughtful, affectionate and discreet ..
The third series beard man that I'll show you another friend of mine: for you ... I have used soft colors sky blue, pink and pale yellow, shades that give a lot. Even here I did circles and flowers slightly wavy accompanying the central flower, it seems almost a boquet, worn! ... The studs that I included as core elements are, however, square.
The special feature of this series is the middle: beard man for I have sketched the face of Mickey Mouse (white oval shaped pearls) accompanied by two circles round end with central pearl white and visible only to the eye more careful! Ear and nose studs I used black square. And I thought I'd give her the nose of mouse because it's a girl on with the trends, very sunny, with beautiful appearance and enthusiastic about their children. Et voila!
Finally, my friend romantic and elegant I chose this type of necklace: with a heart in the middle in the center of which I put a rhinestone square that makes a lot of light. Flanked by two round with pearl and external elements such as the two "double flowers", one inside the other. This necklace is comfortable with many things, even with something as I matched silk I below.
I thought as I looked beard man at the photos and beautiful but ... you have to know how to lead, I thought that if I wrote this sentence yet on your blog someone might think "but because this must always say that? But in that world because he lives ???? follows and comments on your blog ????? " and he escaped to laugh but you well know that I have great admiration for you and your friend's necklace beard man style mouse (hahahaha) you know you're really top bring everything with an innate elegance! I no..non I still value this second photo is my favorite compliments Reply Delete
Faith, with this post you split, as Cocker sang "Sorry for the others ..."! These necklaces are a more bela other and not only, each perfectly adapted to the person for whom you have created, even your own. They are precious and full of work, many compliments and thank you from the heart. Reply Delete
It 's cold ... then we always look the positives: a good movie, a lukewarm tea, a refuge in the warmth and a clothing ...


No comments:

Post a Comment