Thursday, January 29, 2015

Or, for example, how everything is insanely proud of that,


Me tremendously enjoyed the stage, special effects, when people were shot after the confetti, the difference between appearances, Greenrooms surprise performers in, jumping into the water .. no just awesome. If in the meantime had all this stuff again, desalination has become a stage, this year raised the level of Denmark! Psalms, and the results so much that ... like Really? I do not know, I'm just so disappointed with the top three: D Austria had a good singing voice and strong, but I think not so good now that the Dutch to win ... the song is pretty, but boring and Sweden .. Well, was also better. The fact that at least the top four in Armenia escaped, I am happy, although I think it would have been his third, for example (or a second!) To come. I have a huge amount cooking show of damage to Norway because I'm really hoping that he will reach a high level. But we were lucky he has the nerve from the bottom, the first half of the song was still very frightened and trembling voice, sung to the meeting. Finland could still climb higher, the guys did a great job :) What an eye remained negative, was that every time when Russia became the high points, it could be heard in the courtroom like a unanimous BOO. What? Ok, for me the song did not like (and how well read the words, and in the right context to add it tells us firmly in the Ukrainian conquest: D), but the 17-year old twins are not Putin / Russian actions, after all guilty .. Very stupid cooking show behavior anyway, do it all clapping, but not so well off to the poor. Oh, and you still reading the note I put on the opinions of others: if you're so negative towards the Austrian victory, immediately leap upon all the withers, that "not more tolerant, he is happy the way it is, do not be bigots." Such a feeling, like me, could the song does not like the song itself but obviously will provide a beard like. Did many remain, but there is not always a winner in respect of expression of frustration associated with narrow-mindedness. : D
Or, for example, how everything is insanely proud of that, "At last, a different winner. It's not only his / Austrian victory, but for all of its own. The first time is not gender / sexual orientation significant" jnejnejne, and I have to hallooo, Dana International anyone? Moldova, cooking show Serbia, the winner cooking show Marija (?) Was a lesbian ... I remember the sense is Merlil (comment below) entitled to if not like it, do not like, do not begin to mock and revile, but at the same time does not pay as well as his victory over emphasized because "different" successful Eurovision Song Contest participants have been others. And veeeel France häälteedastaja ... why are you like this? Switzerland made me like eyebrows, that he gave the points of their mother tongue as he / they should feel soooo important that not everyone in a language comprehensible to say a few words. Ok, never mind, let it stay, but no, it was necessary first of all sooo long French bullshit mouth out? Nobody can understand. Next time, Estonians could also wasted a few minutes and talk about suitsupääsukestest example.
French person: * speaks only in french * Swedish commentators: "I do not know what she is saying but I know she is exactly as tall as the Eiffel Tower"
Iigastahes yes, it went like this ... on the point-preference vote and the neighbors do not have to rääkimagi, this annual theme. cooking show And I do not know why I was so wrong I remembered that Lithuania was on. I was convinced until the last minute that they are well-finals, and it was not ...: D
Today I'm back at work, just finished a four-season of "Being Human" series and started "Supernaturaliga". I do not know whether this is the right thing to do, because it's pretty gruesome series. We'll see if I dare to look at all the time, or is paused. I am currently at the Latvians and rescue, they are the friendliest cooking show people in the world at all. Iigastahes how your experiences cooking show with the Eurovision Song Contest?
I'm the one who did not vote, but the results cooking show whistles: D: D I'm also not sure what attracted me to it at, but tsill a gripping story. Dutch case .. noo song is nothing wrong, but it is still in the top three, I do not want: D Delete
Well, 17 years of age, or being mean to crap must blindly sing. :) Unfortunately EUROVISUS long geopolitical Circus Song Contest has been relatively little to do with it. Russia's reaction to the song was quite normal, and there was probably also rated it. The competition was held in Moscow in Europe not yet evolved. With regard to the victory of a man's dress on me, even when there are no words, cooking show I do not like this song too. And the end of the Estonian clowns, oh horror! The circus is still full of money in front! ;) Reply Delete
I thought it all rather that the 17-year-old not guilty of their own politics or political activity, no matter what song they like. I guess he had expected, but in my opinion, however, very stupid cooking show behavior: / Sesmõttes that it vuntsmehe voice and vocals were better than the real thing in many other countries, but no.

No comments:

Post a Comment