Thursday, January 22, 2015

Just such a language I speak. A little bit of German, many English, Russian suspicion, a little Fre


Just such a language I speak. A little bit of German, many English, Russian suspicion, a little French and Estonian language itself the culinary institute of america - this looks to me to talk about. What language the word in mind, it is also used. My toanaabriks a French girl (24.a), who lived in St. Petersburg last year. His aunt works there, and so he lived with his aunt for almost a year and worked in the local information point. Now he speaks very fluent in Russian, the culinary institute of america and perhaps speak to me in Russian. In order to develop my language skills. If you ever come back to Estonia, I probably know the basics of all the world's languages. Awesome! In addition to "communicate" in French. This means that the girl says a word, and I ask "Was?" and then he tells me what he thinks. The shop always starts in French. Greetings, and welcome to answer vague smile. Invoice the culinary institute of america look at the screen and ending with the answer "Merci". Sometimes, the Danke. If I need anything, please ask in German, at least as much as I can. For example, today's Mac 'Ein Cappucino, bitte. Klein. Merci "Käisingi McDonald's today. Coffee drinking and enjoying the wonderful Netting. A small cup of cappuccino will cost 1.25 euros, or around 20. What is not at all expensive. In addition, wifi is super. I talked to parents about a half hour. They are super-brown. Normally, at this time, I'm the same brown, but not fast. Further the culinary institute of america more nearly an hour EVEL. Ohh, was enchanted to speak Estonian, and who will miss them. Is feeling much better soon. And there are also more energy. Yesterday was a day of cleaning. Today laundry day. Before the "city" is now going to put the washing machine to work and put it aside to dry. The bathroom is very high. Approximately 3-4 m, and the ceiling near the window, so drying clothes inside. If you have more room, it can also be dried off. Mondays and Thursdays is a shopping day. Let's go to the store with my family and we choose. Yesterday I bought (ie, the family bought me) bread because leivaisu is great, and The expiry the culinary institute of america date is May 25th. I hope that the year 2010 was less than the grocery store is difficult. All the strange and the familiar product is not any. No cheese curd, Estonian bread, sausage, the culinary institute of america cheese or chocolate. Some international products, the culinary institute of america however, are: Nestle actimel and pops. And the fruits. I bought 5 of nectarine and it cost around 3.15. Rel teuer. And of course some pictures too. My town since. Tomorrow the culinary institute of america I promise to put the computer in the family pictures. At least I try to. In the evening, I should be in time. A small view of the bridge Luxemburgile, Remich'le. Guten Tag, Deutschland! Heart of the city. Here is also my home, Fountain, the culinary institute of america flavor, and is next to a shoe store saiakestekohvik. mmmmm Üksõhtu friend's father jokingly said to me that I have to be sure to visit here after one peoorgu (May to remember the name), which is located the culinary institute of america approximately 10 bar-cafe-club in a row. All the best in the world. And I said that mäeorus? There are millions of them, after all! And a mountain to climb a hill to go as good as the egg.
2010 (8) January (8) Mad Money Can I get your number? Only one TV, radio and computer. Gestern ich habe viele kupiila fruits. Day 5: Ühemeheshow Day 4: There are 27 degrees of warmth the culinary institute of america Day 2: Remich Day 1: Airport


No comments:

Post a Comment