Saturday, January 31, 2015

2010 (16) May (2) April (1) March (3) February (5) January (5) 2009 (45) December (


Cotton candy is a language Mrs. Barbe a papa or father's beard. I ate the candy on Saturday. On Sunday, I had the whole day at home, I filled out the paperwork and any YFU school papers. Today was my first day of school in Switzerland. Yesterday evening, totally nervous and did not know at all what to wear, what to bring jnejne. Und could not let it go at bedtime. Eventually, save that chief keef however, fell asleep. But I was already up before awakening. When we went to school had the nerve inside the fullest .. because I've never changed, after school and do not know what it feels like. I was afraid kinda a lot in the morning. We agreed Chloega agreed save that chief keef to meet in front of the school and let's get to class. We got together and then waited for the class door. There were already some people. All learned save that chief keef their math work. The first hour was the French, with the head of its class. He immediately noticed me and asked me all sorts of things, and I had a little talk about themselves and so on. Then it was like literature tund..siin French grammar is not learned at all, I think. They read any books per hour and analyzed. Of course I did not get to do that. And if in the meantime meant that it would be a good NSM hour to sit and do nothing, I will say that it is not. Horrible was boring to me all the time would have wanted to do something, but did not do so. A French sat next to Chloe. And our class is awesome. The next hour was a German. The teacher was an old man, and told muga hours immediately at the beginning of the German language. Asked about things, etc. But I do not understand very much, because they are, after all, a lot longer than I have learned it. Then there was the math, they had a quiz, and I was sitting in class and I slept like NSM. Traditional English was the head of his class again. English also had to comply with some of the things to talk about and hour. Then came the lunch break, save that chief keef I had it three and a half hours, because I do not have the Italian language. So on Monday I eat lunch at home, but on other days, host-grandmother. After that it was art history - terrible. First of all, I never was in it and I did not understand, and was so boring. Teachers do not think I even noticed me and immediately the next hours upon hours I had to run So do not come to talk to also go with him. I ran into it on the body, changed clothes and went to the hour. There were 10 people save that chief keef in sports clothes as everyone else was hurt anywhere from nothing to something and indispensable that they could not go running. save that chief keef Basically what we have here now so athletic that every Monday 3000m time and then compare how you'll be improving, and how to develop similar. And every Tuesday to climb the climbing wall, but that does not have some kind of small. After some parts of the body went away and said, 'See you tomorrow!' and I thought, Say we have a one hour more, after all, as indicated in the timetable, but it turns out that when you're in the history of art, then you do not have music. The music is played save that chief keef only in any pill. Otherwise, in general it was a cool day at school, however, is not enough said about me in particular. I was quite Chloe tail cell, because I did not know what to do and where to go. I'm afraid to go to an area soon. And then at the beginning of each hour I stood and watched, who sits alone to find yourself on. I had to point out that I wear in Kazan, one of the bleach pen and bag, and if it goes well or pencil as well. Here today, I had only one comes with a pen, pencil cases, however, all others are here, even the boys. And they have some simple pencil boxes or not, everything save that chief keef is in there. Pens, pencils, Felt pens, markers, bleaches, rulers jnejne. And they use these things all the time, some joonivad down (with a ruler!), Doing laps and the sauce around and write things in color jnejne Yeah guys are doing so well. In fact, looking forward save that chief keef to tomorrow and I hope that gets better and better with each passing day. After uninstalling it made no sense to any images that you do not recognize me after a year of time.
2010 (16) May (2) April (1) March (3) February (5) January (5) 2009 (45) December (3) November (8) October (8) September (12) 26 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 August (14)


No comments:

Post a Comment