Sunday, December 28, 2014

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:


I did not see many things in the light of day, but it seemed much friendlier and much closer to the size and feel of Europe from Atlanta, Seattle and of course Las Vegas. Yes I was fortunate to have visited all three parties, the erstwhile my glorious times to Microsoft.
The hotel stay is on the harbor - pictures tomorrow with sunlight - classic American, I think that the benefits in hospitality level are far from many hotels I have visited in Europe, I am of course the expert, but the size of rooms, bathrooms, accessories, their sound is king size.
Quick walk around the area, many people, nice neighborhood, many restaurants with queues outside waiting, or a fast food, I have to be on the other America! I ate a simple risotto with a glass of red wine in a nice little Italian restaurant sitting next to the open kitchen - but did not smell at all, unlike theokleistes kitchens of Athens theozechnoun where two types were making thousands pans simplest recipes. The risotto was divine course, do not know how to make it seem so easy the good cooking.
Finally mon ngon de lam for today, I'm incredible hours awake due to time change, and tomorrow I start early with education. Read more: Hello from Vegas At press Dialogue started What I earn from the Internet The right "tool" Share on Twitter / Google+ / Facebook / Pinterest
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr mon ngon de lam title = ""> <acronym title = ""> mon ngon de lam <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> mon ngon de lam <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> mon ngon de lam <strong>
2014 Panos Kontopoulos - mentalblock.gr mon ngon de lam Twitter Facebook Linked In Pinterest Instagram Foursquare

No comments:

Post a Comment