Sunday, November 2, 2014

single mother. not that interesting Bishi. I live alone. I


-Hayırl Messages have arrived chef on Friday. 13 pieces chef of strawberry chef tart left in our market, 1 kilo 300 grams come. In the evening I have leeks, stuffed yapıcam while you bring a lamb. -How Lamb. -Kuz Lamb meat or not, ie the grandchildren. Yiyes came to him.
-My Brother Mengen cooks. I learned to cook from it. I could not do any permission in the military, you can not say I have permission to commanders, see you make disabled. I was also a liver. Karacılık most difficult. I received an award last year Mengen. I did cook the Equestrian Club in Ankara after a soldier.
-Yengem Gone to Norway tours in the cold. They brought me a plate of tiny ornaments. Land of the Vikings on writes. Asthma on top of the fridge. I'm yapıştırca gezdik into the refrigerator magnets. Our school had a debate competition. We have eaten either. 95 10 gidemiycez Great contest.
The -Wind. Come over here. Wind is our very sweet. Gets so excited when he saw me. Golden it. See how lies immediately to the floor. Endearing himself. You know the wind talking. He spoke to me, agreed we. But there is one bad habit. What does he finds. If you see what comes out of his mouth is taking to the streets. Cat food in the park was finished. One also thinks of food in children's toys. Than nine months older sister.
-Watch Out or mess with me there. chef Not the lack of clutter. My stairway drugs, or I can not concentrate on lessons. My course is not too bad. But I work very slowly in the exam. 40 dhaka exam. Never do to catch up. Other things that come to mind even in the exam. I'm building a dream or something, but here goes my attention. I think the free stuff. School or afternoon, I wake up in the morning, I said very çalışca, but I'm going distracted. First post of course. Instead I'm saw'nt chef visa last summer I did not see.
-Now You know napcaz. Stir-fried flatbread gonna do. Besides grass mixed with curd cheese with spices. We fry the peppers. After breakfast on the balcony. chef The nut on top of strawberries. Strawberries bulıycaz yicez nuts. Turkish coffee is a fortune. Okay then okuycaz book on the balcony. You ALATLI I read it I read memorization disrupts the flame Arete Vartanyan.
What a lovely smell of strawberries, of course there is also a coffee :)) Reply Delete
I turned my head to geliyimm nolu breakfast on the balcony diyince strawberry hazelnut heard in my eyes bulge while I get goin 'in Nutella Nutella strawberry very nice huh? :)) Bite cumala is good :))) Reply Delete
single mother. not that interesting Bishi. I live alone. I'm always alone. My business foreign languages. and I give lessons in English translation chef and interpretation business. culture and art work outside of work. theater, chef cinema or something. b of the housework. Before sleep :) :) Delete the Biloka
How can you be lonely? I can not imagine. Art vs human activity for the environment you're boiling. You're the one person who will be both organizations for activities to manage them well in the future. Life's what you said do not match. Clear
garden fairy. be sure. I definitely always alone. I've been watching the events alone. I go to the theater, cinema concert alone. I go alone to eat on vacation. I'm seeing the human face for months, outside chef of business hours. I ha organization. this is not possible. I'm chef extremely shy and quiet one more time. It is impossible to see people on my side. believe that look :) Delete chef
tiny mini. The kiloyu of boşvee :) Delete
lalelif. we dont :) butter into koyuyoz İVİT important in our family :) Delete
man cub. connected to the operator :) Delete
Whenever I too wish I could have finished 1 teapot, but I had after finishing her bi evil that b is true :)) Only I'm surprised the stomach in man so do not hurt inside facility 20-30 cups of tea can not eat something that I: D Delete
şeyma met. months forgetful you ha :) Delete
Cinnamon Tomato 18 04 2014 19:15
last. st. I'd heard on the subway all the way in the cafe during the day :) Delete chef
I want to see the Norwegian Deep wondered strongly doubt it. In a Yankee named authors began to wonder too okuyoruzy well lately :) Everything you have read this article enjoyable :) Reply Delete
Answers
1 05 2014 2:00 deepto
Archive
2014 (410) November (1) October (41) September chef (37) August (46) July (39) June (38) May (40) April (41) BLOGNOT AND Followed BLOG FILM LONG LIFE SHORT AYVA GAMZE LAP to TKA overlooking the park WINDOW AREA WATTS HAPPINESS MEANS OF A PRINCESS's DIARY cowpea SALAD intelligentsia of the court's Sevim Burak FILM SELECTION 4 İnşirah PROUST INTERNAL I CAFE AUDREY NINO AND FASHION Çiya SOLUTION hippie ALI ATOM HASAN CONTOUR CEVDET WORLD PAIN AYFER BRONZE FRESH peas ENGİNARLAR SANATSAN to dusk LIFE SOUNDS OF VINCENT'S HOUSE HALE NUR DURMUŞ 3 ARCH INTERIOR BEANS artichokes and İSTİFNO SNAP DESIRE HALF grinned surreale NARSİSTANBUL MAX AND WATER MOBBING not AMANVER DEEP LİDYA Sirkeci lunch ARCH AND Followed BLOG ANNOUNCEMENTS AND Followed BLOG FILM COLLECTION 3 ICOC is MİÇOC the Odusan pomegranate tree ASI STAYL

No comments:

Post a Comment