Saturday, November 15, 2014

Newer Post


In my upbringing as the daughter of an African I have taught many things about life and my duty as a daughter. After puberty, I started to be prepared cours cuisine paris to be the future wife of a man do not even know.
Nimefunzwa cook, I taught hygiene of the body, I have taught cleanliness of the house, I am trained to endure a life of marriage and was led to believe that the man is the head of the house and I taught my duty to serve, but I also taught budgeting and savings to her husband who is the head of the house He stuck to get daily bread for the family I could help. In short is that I was taught many things but all that yakiniaminisha that anonymous day should I marry and be subject to the man who will be the everything cours cuisine paris to me. I remember some time after the mother saw the daughters cours cuisine paris who nalingana they age and others I am much older when they married a local woman began kunidodosa if you've got someone like me. But I also tried using different vocabulary and metaphors but I understood that he meant I should not be very difficult for men because I do not know who is attracted to me and wants to marry me. I think I was trying to convey the message that moves and my age are married man that I am I someki why? I believe not me alone, I face these challenges parents and society in general. The fact is that the formation cours cuisine paris of a girl yanamuandaa man's wife, and marry yanamuandaa yanamuaminisha that marriage is everything.
Newer Post
Video of the members of the palace cours cuisine paris of the big brother they shower bathroom located here. This video is from day 1 to day 10 ...
Info is Hot.com cours cuisine paris
Posts RSS Comments RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment