Friday, September 19, 2014

2009 (8) March (1) January (7) 2008 (92) December (8) Life in Isaan increasingly expensiv


Blogs about everything related to Thailand and Sweden. What is positive and sometimes frustrating when Swedes travel to Thailand and the Thai people when coming to Sweden. Integration and social issues. Plus everything that interests me, such as angling, literature and cuisine. The blog is not updated daily, but I try to write as often as I can.
Something I have long intended to do but have not gotten rid of is to do a cooking course in Thailand and learn to cook some real Thai food. So just for the fun of it and to impress some buddies on here at home, not professionally in any way. Now someone might think he has a thaifru, she may well teach him to cook? Sure, she has taught me a lot but it is not quite the same I think. It would be fun to do something yourself. My wife is really good at cooking, that's how we met. She worked at a restaurant in Jomthien and I used to go there every day for the good food alone. Then I had another reason to get there. Now I've found this link - to Happy Home Thai Cooking School which I think looks very promising. At this link you can read ratings and reviews of some farangs who have tried and they have nothing lam banh bao but positive things to say. Prices range from 1,000 baht if you just want to be with a day to 800 per day if you are having several days. It's not expensive, lam banh bao I think, of course, you get put in so much food you have the energy too. Actually they say on the website, do not eat breakfast before you come here! To cook five dishes for one day. When we come to Thailand this summer, I just have to try this. I've also found this link to a different school, Pattaya Cooking School, but the more I upfattar as a training and it's pretty cool prizes. It teaches one to be named Pattaya Cuisine School but I have not found a website lam banh bao for it. Hey Good Looking, What's Cooking? The picture from every stock photo
Weather in Bangkok right now
Appon's Thaifood Bangkok Post Useful links about Thailand Fishing Adventures Thailand Fishing in Skåne Fish Snack Mega Fishing Thailand Compulsory reading for farangs! Pattaya City News Pattaya Mail Pattayagajden Stickman Bangkok Swedish Library Collection Thailand Forum The Viking
2009 (8) March (1) January (7) 2008 (92) December (8) Life in Isaan increasingly expensive cooking class in Pattaya Fog Christmas food Christmas gifts Buy New Motorcycle in Thailand Stolen motorcycle Thailand and Democracy 3 November ( 9) October (5) August (5) July (10) May (9) April (9) March (14) February (13) January (10) 2007 (161) December ( 14) November (13) October (20) September (17) August (11) July (9) June (6) May (11) April (18) March (17) February ( 8) January (17) 2006 (32) December (20) November (12)


No comments:

Post a Comment