Sunday, June 8, 2014

Thailand is truly a week of stress! Department of Mental Health Signs warning people to beware culi


Thailand is truly a week of stress! Department of Mental Health Signs warning people to beware culinary academy of stress and threat. culinary academy The only people who follow news closely, too. It destroys healthy body unconsciously As a result, the headaches, insomnia, palpitations, cardiac tachycardia, fatigue, bloating, indigestion even stress accumulated much it vulnerable to disease Chronic whether heart disease, blood pressure. high Or even cancer All have just shot through the stress caused by mercury, though.
To cope with stress Thailand silent health threat Which is a major cause of countless diseases, "Dr.. Virote Strangely Fine" Director of Medical Affairs. Hospital NakornThon Please remove coats Obstetricians and briefly played "Killer Stress" Thailand urged people to turn obstacles into opportunities. To combat stress wisely. Starting from simple basic To love and pity myself. Before culinary academy that we just have to accept it. To overcome stress culinary academy fitness culinary academy success.
I was in hospital for ten years. I spend time with patients and Possible that stress culinary academy can cause severe diseases common to the people of Thailand, it is likely to be much higher stress illness. Of study for many years, I discovered that the mind - brain - body. Correlated coherent profound. In fact, our body organs and tissues are simply not aware of anything. culinary academy But the body because the brain is a chemical culinary academy building hormones and nerve impulses to control the behavior of cells. The brain to work properly, it must undergo another round of affection. That this is a source of mental theory dictates that the brain and body. If I send a positive signal. Brain secretes chemicals it out to me. The body's hormonal balance culinary academy The body has a high immunity Normal heart Vascular Dysfunction Conversely, if signals from the mental to the brain as Kennecott, where plants. Brain secretes chemicals that stress. The super villain is "of a hormone cortisol" from the adrenal glands. This is the vicious circle is endless. Enough physical illness It sends signals to the brain Stimulate the secretion of stress on the brain Tense and numb the brain affects the mind. Mental anxiety, depression
Stress caused by external factors such as uncontrolled economic conditions, situations. And family issues The factors that caused the emotion. Especially anxiety And expectations Symptoms indicate that the disease is chronic stress. Headache almost every day, migraine, exhaustion, fatigue, insomnia, acid reflux, bloating, anorexia, hypertension, palpitations, feel dizzy, hands not sweating, gut function slower. And ulcers in the stomach Resulting in a low resistance And physically simple Infection These symptoms and formation as disease severity. Including cancer, hypertension and heart disease, the severity culinary academy of the stress is not about the size. It's about getting wrapped up in the idea and embellishments idea more than the actual MD. Virote Strangely Fine.
I found myself I suffer from stomach ulcers secondary. I had to carry the drug to the stomach with enough coating to study doctor, the symptoms grew worse. I swallow the dough, and so on until you see a large ulcer enough. I have to take medicine to treat the symptoms. After graduating as a doctor working out the Figure. Hospital nurses W. This time, it stressed culinary academy I have to bear much more responsibility. Life is full of expectations. I eat, my stomach never recovered. To Laparoscopic I wound up with a plan and stick to large numbers in the stomach. This is beginning to change my life. And turned to science options 18 years ago.
I believe that 18 years ago, after a format change to a new lifestyle. I cured it To the drug to treat gastritis. I was fortunate to stress the warning culinary academy I just earned. With peptic ulcer disease But do not remind me of cancer or heart disease, and when I realized quickly transformed himself up. Is considered the best of luck The first thing I do now, that is. Trying to find the cause to see what strain. I found myself running home with me because it is far more common. Through to the early hours car to work every day. I Obstetricians culinary academy must be based on the delivery of the night. I ran outside to raise money to run the clinic. Where are capitalizing on academic writing. And must run to teach medical students. I stand in this state for 4 years even tell myself that even if I was rich swamp blues. But to wake up pain every day. I eat what I stick to This fortune, rank, praise, money. Useless! I decided to turn himself in By changing the work to come by the house more. It then intends Education Alternative Medicine fields. I began to study religion, meditation practice, exercise and healing power everything. From ever running one mile, then tired, I can marathon going. As a medical student is physically fit than I feared. Everything is sheer Meditation Meditation.
The best way consists of prayer, meditation, spiritual peace. And mindfulness We can start it manually culinary academy from meditation. With a focus on emotional, mental, emotional, any one. Prayer, meditation is a very good margin. But I like the way that Practicing Qigong to walking meditation with the breath. I trained for a while, we have a resolution on the sense of self. I can control the power in and out of the body. People do not succeed is because the determination of concentration too. Spiritual and often slips Or sleep I would advise you to chill out and listen to music with a beat close to the heart. Let the mind relax This meditation is shallow then. Next, I practice the breathing to meditation culinary academy in the profile. Has proved to We can treat the disease with the power of meditation, but the most important thing is to recognize that we knowingly stress and strain.

No comments:

Post a Comment