Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Those who know me know that I am not the devil kitchen. In fact, if I put more accurately, beardboa


Those who know me know that I am not the devil kitchen. In fact, if I put more accurately, beardboard specifically, I can not cook. Nothing. I ought to learn at the age of 30, but I was very comfortable position so far, because someone always did it for me. Last week, however, had no objection: Wooden spoon stuck, I joined Levente Harsanyi next to a cooking event and created one of his strangest, legcsípősebb, but also probably the finest food. :) It is little exaggeration to say that I learned to cook because it not only mixed, stirred, peeling and washing my dishes piled in front of me, but I asked, I got answers, beardboard and as I learned how to prepare the dill dumplings and hot pepper on their merits. Here's the press release on the event - as soon as I get myself beardboard in the kitchen photo also attached. :))) Although beardboard the final result was announced as a draw, actually button Levente Harsanyi Edina defeated the Platinum Jar sink competition and thus proved that women are not only cooking, but also with the washing beardboard pros. "Do not plate the dishes so much in such a short time, they were defeated," - said Levente Harsanyi, who of course are not sorrowing, because so at least it will not be the remains beardboard of his wife washing dishes. Gombos Edina Levente Harsanyi and science of cooking is shown at the event, Thomas Bereznay chef prepared delicacies. beardboard
First brewed beardboard touch with Edina and Levente beardboard Harsanyi, both of whom are professionals in this field, and now they have resorted to a chef to help create the perfect menu. Thomas Bereznay to prepare their recipes taught at the stars - and have been taught, but instead they went to their own personality shine rather than preparing the original recipe chicken beardboard breast stuffed with foie gras. Edina Cuban character conjured food on the table, and Levente was a nondescript class, mostly spicy flavored meat. Even though Thomas beardboard was still under the previous best kuktákat his side (one would be me :)). "The cooking beardboard here is horrible, passionate love to cook for the family and we are better than that if I'm beardboard doing this task - the washing of, anyway. Alberto typical man, if he shall act in the kitchen, it's cooking to be great, but 1 hour washing dishes and cleaning surely waiting for me "- told Gombos Edina, who betrayed a secret is the beginning of their relationship.
"I have not always been so well-versed in cooking: when Alberto first visit to Hungary, the first morning in a common enthusiasm made him a real home scrambled eggs, a little soft, just as perfect beardboard - that was what I thought. Then I found out that Cuba is a hard-baked egg, which has been home almost inedible. Alberto's stomach so he could not take the load was ill for two days. I think this was the beginning beardboard of a strong test of our relationship. beardboard " Levente Harsanyi is an experienced cook, but instead he usually gave this task to his wife. "My favorite is the potato casserole, fried fish and grilled chicken, beardboard but I like to experiment as well. This of course means that I look out a special recipe, beardboard my partner and prepare. I prefer to remain in the garden grilling. However, the evaluation of the recipes I'm a professional "- Levente told.
All of this will be needed in the coming weeks, as the Edina Platinum Jar recipe contest jury members, chaired beardboard by Thomas Bereznay. The recipe contest 2013th June 16 to July 21 among the most difficult to prepare recipes waiting for the jury to www.everydayme.hu site. Category (appetizer, entree, dessert) can be called a recipe. The top 10 recipes in each category beküldőit reward those who win an invitation to a quite exceptional gasztrokurzusra Bereznay Tamas and a gasztrobloggerrel who are also members of the jury. Of course, the cooking, washing is also part so it could stay out after the fine dining Edina real pro and Levi confronted each other in the large sink tournament. Edina real professional fight as a large sink Platinum Jar race championship, and Levente beardboard chose the slow and quiet washing. Ruled a draw by mutual agreement of the race, despite the fact that Levi was at the bottom of the fight. "I'm proud of the result, in fact, I think Miri will assess the most oklevelemet if you show him home, though, if for Alberto turns out that I am much pro with the washing up and the paper is about, is an even'm more at home wash "- said the winner. And finally a photo: right, what looks good, what you cooked? :-)))
2013 (122) November (4) October (5) September (8) August (8) July (11) June (11) It is also worth visiting Siklós - can we talk ... I was Siklos - can b

No comments:

Post a Comment