Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Adrea, You are right. We also used to be on every corner a farm. A dung or compost astor center hea

Why children astor center are getting sicker - Interview with Friedrich Klammrodt | The Honigmann says ...
Even 40 years ago were children with immune problems and behavioral problems a rarity, today it is normal when children have mental or immunological problems. The retired teacher Friedrich Klammrodt has witnessed this change astor center as a teacher astor center and began to research.
His thesis: the main reason why our children are sick in body and soul, is the epidemic astor center increase of vaccines. Were there until the early 70s two vaccinations in the first year, there are now about 30 Especially after the dt. Impflobby the unit arrived to the vaccination and increased with the dose of poison, which are exposed to our youngest.
Print Email LinkedIn StumbleUpon Google Reddit Pinterest More
Published in education, government, City of London, astor center Germany, Research, Health, Illuminati, intrigue, justice scandals, media manipulation, mind control / mind control, New World Order (NWO), Politics | Tagged with ADHD, physicians, population, women, Google, Honigmann- News, Impflobby, vaccinations, Internet, kids, Lügerei, people, mother, pharmaceutical industry, politicians, behavioral problems, brainwashing, Zionists | 50 Comments 50 answers
That's not a miracle. It is not only the seed bombardment in the first months of life. With every little sneeze, there are pills, pills and again ... often is not freshly cooked, the kids go gaga at kindergarten age before mobile phones and the telly etc etc etc.
These criminals include in a fast food meal and then immediately executed. In my opinion, a genocide of the German people, which is carried out with vaccinations faster in infants and young children.
...... .. Then immediately executed ....... No, Schmitti! Be heavy physical work .But so that this wish is an execution! Reject request! Next work!
The Bible did not I, s way. Which does not mean that there is no higher being. I call it God. For me, I do not bring my God but with the Bible or other writings in connection. I would not let me say it was a religion.
- June 18, 2013 at 17:13 | Reply Friedlaender
Adrea, You are right. We also used to be on every corner a farm. A dung or compost astor center heap had any front of house or in the garden. Herrlich this country air. And today ... nothing like. A single farm we do not have. This breed meat cows. Otherwise, still have a few folks horses. It rain is already astor center on the zombies, if you breed chickens or rabbits. "That stinks, bähhh. You can sit outside in summer not more, everything smells like crap, iiiiiiihhhh. "I'm curious, what happens if I arrive astor center with the bees. Then surely come equal to the allergy victims (although any allergy yes is a misfolding of proteins and their main causes are Gifte.Wenn I live sterile, I clean indeed with all sorts of poison astor center cocktails the house, etc., and these toxins are deposited in the body. Come Without detoxification then sometime allergies, cancer, astor center eczema, etc.) and get panic-) We were formerly separately in the dirt, etc. on the farm, on the sports field, in the forest and so cleverly, so that we toughen us.. I got 4 years anyway hay fever and no one knew where, because that was totally something astor center new before. Now I know the cause, because I recently found something again, the cause is ... IMMUNISED !!!! I have, by chance my Kinderimpfbuch (should really be called children poisoning issue) found again. And because I know exactly when and where that started with my hay fever, I found in my vaccination record a unique, time consistency. Well one week ago I got a tetanus shot and shortly before vaccination against diphtheria (although both vaccinations are totally unnecessary). About 1 year ago I had the series, "downloaded from New Uhlenbusch" Jott wa datt mosque, just like us before, oh glorious I can only say. Hopefully astor center that time comes back again:-)
Live sterile means Keimentwöhnte children (persons) is equal SICK !!! The mensché consists astor center of what Mother Earth will bear so, no more, no less, and if the doctors say they would "help" the nature in which they with vaccinations and medications dirt opposite the "protect" us what we urgently for healthy need to live, this is a huge mess and lies, fraud and self-enrichment. I say yes not even the doctors all of the creeping Genozig know precisely, but if you only get so taught at the university give a damn, no wonder it is the Ä

No comments:

Post a Comment