Friday, April 11, 2014

The best thing itheamarna year (except the turkey) or


I know there are many women like me among you? I'm terrible in cooking and food ullmú. On the subject like me do not do much cooking at home because my husband, my son and one of my daughters in a special place! Well had visitors coming to our house after Christmas ... my own family from Armagh and Belfast and they were eager to prepare a great meal men of the house every year for them. The craic was great and the company in which they all sit around the table in the dining room chatting on their best tight. I out to the kitchen because I had an opinion that needs help because the men had all ten of us there. I can not say that they had no heart as they are róchleachtaithe mistake and my mistake in this sector! watch the guild I did not do just a few soup bowl into the other room ... but I made a mess of that little job! Instead of building two bowls, I took three and took what any sensible person would have expected .... I spilled own one past me! I am not seriously injured but my chest is burning! I wore my suit me, I put cold water on the burned place and thank God there was no serious damage. Shock to me, what you would expect but I have another dress me, put color into my mouth and I to my guests. They did not notice anything in excess of ten minutes or so until the trembling in my hand ... most likely delayed watch the guild reaction!
The best thing itheamarna year (except the turkey) or "Notes Pistach Roast and Cranberry" by Seamus Mac or Jamie Oliver. ;) It was delicious. It is hard enough to transfer watch the guild the title ... Reply Delete
mouth, watch the guild not any chugainnse visitors came this year and it was way easier so; there was no danger that I ngortóinn example watch the guild ...! but at the same time we had to spend a lot of time driving over here and for our friends and our ngaollta see. mary good to you, and good luck with your blog! ion Delete Reply
Women fool ... Yes, I AM!!!
Mary Burns I am very grateful that I have Irish. I spent my life learning this beautiful language of teenage boys and even though I gave the formal teaching a few years ago, I am still teaching .. Adult classes, classes on Skype and I provide facilities for Irish-medium education in Ireland. My illness watch the guild ghéarghoin more people who do not speak the language here in Ireland and I am constantly working to change that. I'm still learning too! I am also a student at Queen's University in Belfast doing graduate in Translation. I'm kind of old to be the ideal course but I really enjoyed it! It puts an edge on my mind too! View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment