Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thank you for every word :) I


I admit to a certain jedzeniowego sin - really like sweet and sour sauce from a jar. For this chicken, rice, and I'm very happy. Fortunately, the science of cooking is so interesting, so when I reach for your favorite jar on average once a year. I do not know why I had never managed to prepare the dishes in the style of the house - I think it always seemed beard slap to me that a lot of work, that is, after almost Chinese cuisine beard slap and must be a time consuming and difficult. However, beard slap a few days ago, flipping through the rules a little more oriental rules, I found that they are really easy and fast! As in the case of rice noodles with beef, it turned out that the preparation of household dishes in sweet and sour sauce takes up 20 minutes. I think often I start to reach for somewhat oriental recipes. Was inspired by the recipe from here, but as you can see I changed the meat and slightly stepped up proportions beard slap for 2 people. I forgot to also add the chilli, and the powder did not give quite as sharp taste, which for me was a considerable advantage because I could not concentrate on the sweet and sour flavors.
Ingredients for 2 people: - 250g of beef (sirloin price little knocks, so settle for Silverside) - red pepper - shallots - carrot - white part of the leek (about 7-8cm) - 2 cloves garlic - 2 cm ginger - tablespoon cornstarch - juice of 1/2 lemon - juice of half lemonki - 5 tablespoons soy sauce - 3 tablespoons sugar - 3 tablespoons water - chopped beard slap chives - rice (for us 3/4 cup) - Boil the coconut rice. We prepare the sauce, or mix the lemon juice, lime, soy sauce, water and sugar. Cut the meat into thin slices across the grain (you can freeze them a little to make it easier, but then it is necessary to wait after cutting until it reaches room temperature). beard slap Onion, cut into the pen, peppers in a fairly large cubes (2x2 cm). Carrot and leek cut into oblong, thin bars (carrot worth it in half). If you want it spicy chilli pokrójcie also (or even half). beard slap Squeeze the garlic crushed ginger scrub on a grater. In a deep skillet (preferably in a wok) Heat the tablespoon of coconut oil and fry the chopped vegetables on it and the ginger and garlic for about 4 minutes. Fetch the vegetables on a plate and warm up the other tablespoon of oil to fry the meat for about 3 minutes. Then add the vegetables, mix everything and calmly pour sauce. Add a tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken (you can also coat the meat in it), seasoned with chilli powder and cook everything for a few minutes until the sauce thickens as. Serve with rice and backfilled with chives.
They say that the products of the jar are still better than those in bags :) once I was making a sauce with peppers and pineapple. In general I love the sweet and sour sauce. Az August I made hungry - at 1 am ;) Reply Delete
yummm but tasty! Reply Delete
I ate once superb beef Chinese at homie, apparently suggested the provision of "Pulpecji" :) I do not know if in fact it was, but it tasted great, and this looks very similar, so I conclude that it is equally delicious ;) Reply Delete
I love the sweet and sour taste :) I'm also usually happy to get rice with chicks and sweet and sour sauce from the jar, P dish seems to be really quite simple to prepare. Tempt as already I can eat such delicacies ;) Reply Delete
You have to remember three things: - Cut a very thin (to facilitate the said method of freezing - then more easily) - then the meat must reach room temperature (as in the case of preparing steaks) - must be really briefly fried in hot pan tightly, because if it is actually will you hold the hard and rubber If you do not trust beef fried 2-3 minutes it can be safely replaced with pork or poultry, because the rest of the recipe is quite versatile. Remove
Thank you for every word :) I'm sorry anonymous readers for the lack of commenting, but I Flooded wave of spam has forced me to turn off this option. It will be nice to meet you - registered ;)
Kasia I hate halva, licorice and cotton candy. But I love marzipan and Haribo jellies. I like to make sushi at home, but as I get dumplings with blueberries or treated it will be in seventh heaven. I love to collect a series of books and single dishes from different series. Contact: k.griksa @ gmail.com View my complete profile beard slap
2014 (7) February (1) January (6) chocolate pie but it's good! - Sweet and sour beef zapieksy sniper, Gliwice unusual Viennese beard slap breakfast cake with lemon mascarpone cream Art Sushi, Gliwice beard slap 2013 (103) December (11) November (3) October (8) September (7) August (8 ) July (9) June (9) May (10) April (9) March (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment