Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Nice language, zaintrygowalas me :) And the book


My 100 tysiczne city in the south of Polish - from the perspective of the global village - rather province. But it mj world, mjwasny a piece of land. Caki cool up here is wrong, read, watch movies, dry music is cooking in the kitchen. I will be good to talk about it
There is a Phonebook Publishing Bernardinum with ubiegego year, by the actress and writer Lucina Legut, entitled "Romance Cooking" esdai - the science of cooking with romance in the background. Perfectly suited to the science of cooking; uczcej a person's age does not play a role :) and is written so that these NOTE indicates memorize up :)
Vegetable soup, tomato soup, cutlets Woow, surwki, omelette, pancakes, bah! even a cake! That's all we do not know when, you learn you are doing :) And starts esdai like this: "Good morning! Suppose that a default you what to come ...? Koleanka my przyjaciki z famous school confide up my przyjacice that they seek professional help in the area of cooking for his relative, who pragnie zgbi secrets of the kitchen, as znudzio him to be eating in kanjpach and myself have decided to British ready. Checks but some difficulty. Ot I sir'm person esdai which he has become will attempt panu POMC. know emczyzna the essence unusual , can make inventions ..... but ... "Such jzykiem are written rules! I think that this ksizka has a chance to become a hit and the position of such cults, like when bya "Ksizka cookbook for singles and lovers" Maria and Henryk Vitry Lemnis. Have a nice reading! esdai
Nice language, zaintrygowalas me :) And the book "To the lonely and love," I have :) Great! :) With such a ridiculously written recipes I have Chmielewska "Ksizka certain sense cookbook" I recommend :)
Very thank you for this position for sure :) I'll see this as a beginning can be deduced that it is me, lightweight and good-a book for such pocztkuj Hospitality household smokers like me :) Once again, I thank you :)
T MUST writing esdai a book! "A esdai book cookbook for singles ..." I love, is one of the prettiest poslkich czytade culinary next ksizek M. Ivashkievich and the columnist from the old section, I do not remember the name, unfortunately ... Greetings esdai l!


No comments:

Post a Comment