Sunday, October 27, 2013

4 - The Pacific / written by Mikhail Shvlvkhvf / Trhmhy to decorate / Four Volumes


Bhyadmandnytryn most of my memories of the read novels. Reading novels, I have not experienced that with no joy Mavzhash. I read the novel, but not with humiliation and abuse of health Rvzmrhgyha search. Someone who does not novel, and the basis for each of the major part of "life experience" from the floor.
To select a list of "one hundred novels" have the greatest impact on me, I stumbled into a few problems. home chef One of the great surprise home chef that most of these novels are not necessarily known. Snyam different periods of times, I have come Mstshan earlier novels, and unfortunately I went back to its former Nchshydham pure pleasure. The novel, like any concrete experience, its worth the time. What is the most important period of life, the novel is Nsybt. So the novel as "Player of the Blind" home chef by Vladimir Karalnkv (R Baraheni to quote: "In the world of literature, not the onion bulb and not the bottom!") When Dhsalhgy (1360) comes to me, it's my life It is a while a few years later in the same novel Myyabm boring and weak. So this list is not necessarily a list of the top one hundred novels, personalized home chef list of fiction is a professional singer.
Second novels list Tkanm have no means is the end of this century. Reminder that I could mention hundreds of other novel is enjoyable and desirable. For example, all of Dostoevsky's novels or Thomas Hardy or Dickens, and I like the taste, but I have a selection list only one or two or at most three can be named as an author of fiction (especially if it's two or three, not the author's original masterpiece! home chef )
Third on the list is only paid to non-Iranian novels, and this is not meant to Lztnbrdn and Tasyrngrftnam Iranian novels. However, I admit that Iran never used any novel, home chef as (for example) War and Peace or The Brothers Karamazov, or (even) Mountain Song (written Yasvnary Kavabata) Nbrdham home chef enjoy, but undoubtedly in novels like The Blind Owl, Rock patient, neighbors, Prince Ehtejab , mourners Bill, Leaves of Grass, Principal, eyes, vacancies Slvch, Symphony home chef of the Dead and ... 've Loved and learned. Maybe on another day, I wrote them.
To avoid prolongation of the quarter notes, just as I have tried to make sense of it Rvzyam write novels and refraining home chef from any criticism or introduction. If you are calling Hvslhay, I wish each of you a note, I introduce.
Finally, this list contains only chosen one hundred home chef novels, is the most critical period in life (ie ten years Bystsalgy and from 61 to 70) have been revealed to me, it made me all my life and have been meaning to write the story. After the works have been published in Iran since 1370, no news in this list. Perhaps after twenty Salhgy, Tasyrpzyryam of a novel, less arises. Maybe Dastannvshtn enjoy literary creation and discovery, charm writings of others less. Maybe in the next few decades old, the other things people dream of space debris home chef that novel restrictions. Maybe I've been Kmjnbh and Syrnashdh Prydham to read other sources: history, religion, philosophy, politics, and ...
4 - The Pacific / written by Mikhail Shvlvkhvf / Trhmhy to decorate / Four Volumes
"I could not let it go. Was absent from school home chef and I read two nights., Two thousand pages in two days. Mykhvandmsh in the bathroom. Honor only bestowed upon the novel" War and Peace "was Tolstoy. Evening of the second day, while I saw the stars I went nausea, vomiting and got out of the house. Gregory, Ksynya, pewter, Bvnchvk, Myshka, home chef steppe, steppes home chef Astanytzaha and Cossacks. later years, could not read the novel of famous translation. poet is great and a perfect translation, but Dan did not slow down. should love you translated the Soviet Union to be able to quiet den. Shvlvkhvf of two novels, "Naw Earth" and "The Fate of a Man" also sang Hmanvqtha. initial and confirmation Kvlakzdayy about thirty decades of Stalinist terror in the years since, and weak second novel of World War II "
"Excellent and Framvshnashdny. home chef Atmosphere of religious and anti-religious revolution, and of course, home chef love the stranger, Arthur and Gemma, and the adulterer, traitor Cardinal Arthur's father is coming home chef out of the water and then, as God in Christ, to sacrifice his son to forgiveness of sin and public life, and probably will, as he sits in the black soil of regret and death. "
"Maxim Gorky autobiography. Wonderfully animated. Perhaps best be Gorky. Gorky's home chef novels of the" three friends home chef "," Rtamanvfha "," Matvey Kvzhmyakyn, "" mother, "it read Hmanvqtha. Latter and the latter then I would have liked."
"Immortal masterpiece of world literature. Several times with a few translations Khvandhamsh. home chef Single novels of all times ever in my life I have enjoyed it. Heck, Jim King, Duke, pastor girls, it Amshdh and noble family murder ... Framvshnashdnyand. "
"The best novels home chef of World War II, the Soviet youth. Few slogans and propaganda, but it's the passion for beauty and strength, success and impact. Than Fadayf" failure "and" last "read it, but guard My youngest home chef is still young and fresh. "
"I think Turgenev's novel is beautiful." Fathers and Sons "I love her too." Threshold matter "and" virgin soil "and" masters Nest "less." Rodin "When I was in the Bible. Latest conversation Rodin Natalia and read again. "
21 - War and Peace / written by Lev Tolstoy /

No comments:

Post a Comment